Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ward Dare Joe Calzaghe To Unretire, Finalize Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Ward Dare Joe Calzaghe To Unretire, Finalize Fight!

Manager James Prince, and trainer Virgil Hunter, have dared British great Joe Calzaghe (46-0, 32KOs) to unretire for a super middleweight mega-fight with WBC/WBA champion Andre Ward (26-0, 14KOs).

Calzaghe, 40-years-old, has not fought since a November 2008 domination over a faded Roy Jones Jr. Ward returned to action on Saturday night in Oakland and secured the most impressive victory of his entire career when he stopped current light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson in ten rounds. [Click Here To Read More]

I like Ward as a fighter....but am going to ignore this comment from his team. I also think when Calzaghe was around that today's version of Ward could give Calzaghe fits.It would be interesting to see who wins that fight-IF Calzaghe hasn't been retired for the last 4 years!

Comment

Joe and Ricky retired for 1 reason: Cocaine is a hell of a drug!!!

Comment

Calzaghe didnt even want to deal with The Cobra. He surely wants no part of SoG.

Comment

Wards resume ****s all over Calzaghes already. How can some consider him to be the best SMW ever? lol beats me.

Comment

this would be a blatent cherry pick, Calzaghe hasn't fought in 5 years and is a drug addict

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              this would be a blatent cherry pick, Calzaghe hasn't fought in 5 years and is a drug addict
              Calzaghe might need the cash soon though my friend. Coke is damn expensive..lol.

Comment

I guess Calzaghe is old enough and inactive enough to be beat now. That's brave from Team Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Calzaghe didnt even want to deal with The Cobra. He surely wants no part of SoG.
                  Deal with Froch, slow ass Froch that loves home advantage???? When Ward fought Froch he said, "I couldn't believe how slow he was!!!" Calzaghe would have given Froch a dummy and a cot.

Comment

**** it make the fight. Id certainly tune in.

Comment

Working...
                    X