No announcement yet.

Elmo "The Maria Sharapova of Boxing" Alexander should have 3 losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmo "The Maria Sharapova of Boxing" Alexander should have 3 losses

Kotelnik, Bradley, Matthysse. Matthysse won, and at the least it was a draw. Sad to see a sport we love so corrupt

Matthysse won or a draw? Sounds like a close fight, nothing to see here folks.

Comment

Have to agree with you here, even Devon knows that he has lost his last 3.

Comment

the difference is when sharapova shrieks she hits really hard.

Comment

Imagine how the JWW division would be different if Matthysse got the nod against Judah and Alexander and was still undefeated. Matthysse is a tough guy that doesnt get knocked down like Maidana and still holds power. I think Matthysse would give anyone(including Bradley and Khan) an extremely hard fight.

Comment

He has 3 losses in my head,and thats the only place that matters too me

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
              Imagine how the JWW division would be different if Matthysse got the nod against Judah and Alexander and was still undefeated. Matthysse is a tough guy that doesnt get knocked down like Maidana and still holds power. I think Matthysse would give anyone(including Bradley and Khan) an extremely hard fight.
              I think he won both of those fights, I'm sure he agrees, as do any boxing fans with an iq of more then their shoe size.

Comment

Working...
              X