No announcement yet.

How pathetic is it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
    Dicapline is a must to become an elite fighter.
    me mispelling words isnt anything new..lol..but you know what im trying to say

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      me mispelling words isnt anything new..lol..but you know what im trying to say
      You are trying to say that you are a ghey and Jambo rules.

Ya dun know.

Comment

Adamek will be a good name to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
          That the Klits are relying on a blown up cruiser with no resume to gain a modicum of respect hahaha.

The Klits may well be great fighters, but we will never know for sure, as NEITHER of them have a win against an elite fighter, even if one of them gets lucky and outpoints Haye.

How can you be an ATG without A SINGLE WIN AGAINST AN ELITE FIGHTER????
          Define elite fighter.

Does Mike Tyson have any wins against an "elite" fighter? Spinks? Faded Holmes? I don't know..

What can they do? They will fight anyone, and have beaten most contenders, some multiple times.

All you can do is dominate. Not everyone can be lucky enough to fight in an era without overrated brits, and fat americans.

Comment

That the Klits are relying on a blown up cruiser with no resume to gain a modicum of respect hahaha.

The Klits may well be great fighters, but we will never know for sure, as NEITHER of them have a win against an elite fighter, even if one of them gets lucky and outpoints Haye.

When you say Adamek has no resume, I take it you are basing it on what he's done at Heavyweight? Right? Because that's not the case if you are talking overall. I agree it's hard to compare the Klits with other great heavyweights like Foreman and Ali. And even Holmes fought in a better era. They do get too much praise on here.

Comment

Adameks resume at HW still trumps David Hayes resume at HM.

Comment

They're not relying on Haye (whom I assume you're talking about) to cement their legacy. That's something that Haye, his fans and the British boxing press have been trying to make people believe in order to hype themselves up and downplay both Klits' achievements. Wlad beating Byrd the first time is a better victory than any win over Haye. Byrd, if you'll recall, has wins over Holyfield, Vitali and a prime Tua.

Through longevity and dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  please name one elite fighter thats they can fight right now...they are the elite fighters in their division..cant fault them cause the rest of the fighters lack dicapline
                  That's my point. Read my op again. I'm not blaming the Klits for having bad opponents, I'm just saying that it's wrong to call them great when there are no elite opponents to judge them against.

Yes, I'm not a Klit fan, that's obvious, but how can a fighter be considered great without a single elite win on the record??

Originally posted by Spambo boy View Post
                  Who has Haye beat?

Sorry naps but you fail.
                  He hasn't beaten anyone who is world class, I've NEVER claimed he has seriously. So please tell me why you mentioned Haye in this thread, it's nothing to do with the op???? (obsessed much?)

Comment

wouldnt mind seeing wlad v audley or wlad v holyfield

Comment

The Haye fight fell through...

Comment

Working...
                      X