Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanderlei Silva vs Kevin Randleman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think that if Kevin dosent get knocked out he can beat Silva. I think that Silva would lose to Rampage. Ask me if Rampage could beat Silva 3 weeks ago i would have said no. I dont think Silva can hang with powerfull man. Ala Kevin and Rampage.

Comment

Vanderlei would take it. Randleman not being able to finish Ohara REALLY looks bad and Vanderlei is 100 times a tougher opponent.

Comment

Rampage wouldn't beat Silva, first of all Silva will do what he can to get him off his feet, and then it's over for Rampage.

Comment

I would like to see another Mezger vs. Silva, they beat the **** out of each other.

Comment

I see Randelman holding Silva down and winning the JD

Comment

Silva is a great fighter and I think it would go one of two ways.

Randleman would come out like a man posessed or he would get spanked big time.

I can't see Silva allowing this to be a lay n' pray match

Comment

I agree, Silva would kill him after the staredown. If the staredown didnt' kill him first. lol

Comment

With Kevin's last performance I don't think he is ready for Silva. He appeared to be lacking stamina. We all know Silva has plenty of stamina. Kevin would get destoyed.[/img]

Comment

werd.

Comment

Re: Vanderlei Silva vs Kevin Randleman

[quote:85dbabb42b="Big_Papa"]This is what Randleman said he wanted in an interview before the fight last night, he said Vanderlei had the title and he wants it and he'll stop at nothing to get it. Who do you guys think will win this one if it ever happens?[/quote:85dbabb42b]

Wow, would this be a great fight! I love the "Axe Murderer" for his devastating strikes, but how can he avoid "The Monster's" takedowns? Pound for pound, Randleman has the best takedowns maybe ever, and I predict that he would win a JD if this fight would happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X