Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that doesn't want to see a rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think a rematch is necessary. Maidana was able to attack Floyd against the ropes, but I don't think he showed anything thing that proves he's capable of beating Mayweather. A rematch would be a Floyd UD, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I didn't even think it was a good fight. I really have no idea what people were seeing.
      I agree with this ^^
      The only good fight last night was the Love fight and I'm surprised it hasn't been talked about. Love almost lost the match and manages to turn it around in the mid to late rounds, nice comeback Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        Completely disagree with that. First off he could have conceivably won on points, but thats not the point.

Secondly, I don't think Maidana fought his best. I think their were things he can watch video and improve on.

Lastly, let the dude wear his gloves.
        Only in a haters mind could wild swinging chino have won. See chino didn't have to Outland Floyd he only had to throw more punches and guys like you looking for an excuse to hate think you have one.

But rational boxing minds exist and saw Floyd completely dominate a crude brawler.

Comment

Marcos Maidana

Floyd looked like absolute trash "easy work" "Floyd gonna KO chino"

LOOOOOOL

Comment

It's a pointless rematch because Maidana can never get the decision. Floyd won't allow the Mx gloves and the judges will just score it closer next time to pretend like they're being unbiased, 114-114 113-115 113-115

Comment

Wasn't even that close, any time there is a spirited performance & a fighter lands 2 clean blows its a robbery or floyd lost...

8-4 Mayweather

Comment

When a blatant Mayweather hugger scores it only 8-4 you know the fight is suspect. Another recent 8-4 was Garcia-Herrera.

Comment

Floyd should just retire

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    I didn't even think it was a good fight. I really have no idea what people were seeing.
                    It was good by Mayweather standards (watchable). Most of his fights are not watchable. This was about the quality of an average Friday Night Fights bout which was a pleasant surprise.

I don't care who he fights next. It will be another circus with him as the ringleader calling all the shots pretending he's the commissioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                      Only in a haters mind could wild swinging chino have won. See chino didn't have to Outland Floyd he only had to throw more punches and guys like you looking for an excuse to hate think you have one.

But rational boxing minds exist and saw Floyd completely dominate a crude brawler.
                      Man stfu. Everytime someone goes against May it's hate. Just stfu.

I could see your point if Maidana just marginally outthrew him, but he outhrew him by 2x.

I wouldn't even look at Maycubox, as it's always highly altered in his favor.

Comment

Working...
                      X