No announcement yet.

Pacquiao of last night vs May 3rd "The Moment" roster of fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
    Pac beats Broner preatty easily I think, I think he would have a rough go at it with Collazo, but Pac sttill pulls out a decision. I think Maidana stops Pac. Pac was open to that straight right all night against Bradley, but Bradley loops his punches too much and doesn't have enough pop. Maidana would pressure Pac, bang him to the body early and often, and catch him with something big late. Mayweather would destroy Pac. As i said Pac kept that left down and was open for that straight right all night. Mayweather would exploit that for as long as it would last. Floyd will stop Manny inside 6 rds if they ever fight.
    What would Floyd stop him with? Will he shut the lights off 5 seconds, have Foreman knock Manny's head off, and flip them back on while he stands above Manny? Get REAL

Comment

He stops khan and broner

Maidana has a chance to land a ko shot

Collazo would be game but outpointed

Floyd wins a competitive UD

Comment

Floyd wins wide UD
        Maidana-Pacquiao would be a war.
        Pacquiao beats everybody else by decision. I highly doubt Pacquiao stops anybody, even Khan, dude just doesn't have the power (PEDS?) nor the killer instinct to finish anybody off.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Floyd wins wide UD
          Maidana-Pacquiao would be a war.
          Pacquiao beats everybody else by decision. I highly doubt Pacquiao stops anybody, even Khan, dude just doesn't have the power (PEDS?) nor the killer instinct to finish anybody off.
          your post are flip flopping man you used to post some reasonable stuff how can you say he has now power when he had bradley on queer street for almost the entire 2nd half of the fight and marquez failed to even stun bradley

Comment

Pacman of today craps on Broner, Decisions Collazo & Maidana, and goes toe-2-toe with Mayweather.

PAC of old crucifies Broner, destroys Collazo, Maidana. Ignore the Floyd situation.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
              After seeing Pacquiao fight last night, how do you think this version of Manny would do against Khan, Broner, Collazo, Maidana and of course..Floyd?

And no one come with no 4-1 safe route sh-t!
              I think khan is stopped he gets flustered when hit and pac hits often.. broner ud'd because broner would be outworked.. collazo is a close fight because in his last fight the guy was defending well and countering= pacs kyptonite...but pac probably wins... Maidana is a pick em to me for several reasons... pacs footwork vs chino's jab on the outside.. war at mid range.. and pac with an advantage in close because he can strafe short shots well. Either pac wins from the perimeter and in close.. or maidana wins from mid range with devastating power shots.

May I pick over Pac.. May just as good at setting up shots as marquez and ge would walk Pac on to counter after counter because of pacs in and out movement.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                your post are flip flopping man you used to post some reasonable stuff how can you say he has now power when he had bradley on queer street for almost the entire 2nd half of the fight and marquez failed to even stun bradley
                He has power of coarse, he just doesn't have the power to finish anybody off anymore IMO. He hasn't had a stoppage fight in his last 8 fights, he barely hurt guys moving up to face him (Rios, Marquez, Bradley). I will say he's become a smarter fighter, but I think it's time to put the Pacquiao the Destroyer mantra to rest now.

Comment

Collazo and Floyd beat Manny. Broner and Khan loses. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                    Why do people compare Maidana to Rios. They aren't even remotely the same type of fighters, and Maidana is a lot better.
                    Maidana still got shut out by Alexander, lost to Khan no better than Julio Diaz. Beat really unproven welter Broner to enter the top 10. So I don't think it's such a gulf in class, nor would it be a very easy fight for Maidana

Comment

whos is this pacquaio yall speak of

Comment

Working...
                      X