Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab VS Paulie. Tickets from $25 dollars, Max $250! Not bad at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great prices for a decent card too.
    For boxing to get popular again we need more events like this with reasonable prices.

Here in the UK, I can go and see one of Frank Warren's shows, where the biggest draw if Derreck Feckin Chisora and expect to pay £45 for the cheapest ticket. Quite frankly, this is a joke. But I'm not sure whether this is due to limited venues charging rip off prices to hire them or whether it's the promoters problem.

Comment

Its a good card but the tickets are not that cheap and there is a very big chance that the card is a complete snoozer. The top 4 fights are all 12 rounds and neither is favored for a KO

Comment

I might get some tickets just to see the Barclay center for the first time

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS
          Quote:

Originally Posted by CTC JOHNNY

NEW YORK fight fans have all the luck !!--

THIS. Lucky bastards.
          Lmao like you could afford it Mr. stream HBO and then call others "uneducated crack smoking hood rats" lmao

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Paulie just took Broner to the Brink, Judah did the same with Danny who is now seen as the "truth" lets not act like these guys are washed up, plus its in Brooklyn im not underestimating the Main Event, in the turf war im expecting a good scrap.

Undercards better then I expected.

I'll be there, Paid 70 each for Good seats for me and the wifey. Then chillen in Brooklyn after, lot of chill spots out there, im from Downtown Jersey City so I go every so often.

Excited.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              I paid 70 for pretty good seats there was no $25 tickets available that is a lie
              the cheapest seats of $40 on Ticketmaster and they are in the top section which fights are basically on washable from it is so high up they put the skybox is between the lower bowl in the upper section making the upper section extremely highand terrible for a boxing match I set there once and it was just awful
              WTF so did Shaaeffer lie?

Listen to the telecast conference. Mofo promoters lying all the time

Comment

Working...
              X