Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Felix Trinidad was in the 80's. The Fab Four will be the Fab Five.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He would not even beat Benitez, who would school him.

He might have the best chance against Duran, but i could see Duran outbox him.

Hearns lays him the fuck out before he even gets a chance to get close to Tommy's chin.

Leonard schools him bad.

And Hagler is pretty much THE worst match up you can think of for Tito...Tito's ONLY chance (his power) will be non-existent against Hagler's titanium chin. Hagler gives him a bad beating.

Comment

De La Hoya schooled Tito until he quit during the championship rounds. SRL and Hagler would win for sure, Tommy and Duran would be close matches, depends who's chin and gameplan holds up the best.

Comment

I think there are very few welters since the fab4 era that could compete with them. Tito defenately one of them the other 2 being Whitaker & ODH.
          Idk if he couldbeat the hit man or SRL, but Duran maybe just in size & idk if hagglers chin will react well to Trinidad's explosive power. Another question that comes to mind is can Tito go 15 rounds with these ATG's???

Comment

Out of those mentioned I have Tito laying Duran out....

Comment

Im surprised some have Tito beating Duran and losing to Hagler. Lets not forget both of these guys had a close fight.

Tito is bigger than both of them, his reach would have been his advantage, besides the fact that both of them like to brawl it out.

Comment

A 9 year old Tiger Muhammad would've laid them all out.

Amirite Skittlez?

Comment

Man Big tito fan right here.

I just cant see no fab five.

No delahoya, no PAC, No cotto, No Floyd.

I can see RJJ and BHOP giving them trouble at 160 though.

Comment

Tito gets knocked out by all of them

Comment

Trinidad is my favorite fighter of all time. He will give them tough fights but probably loses to all of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X