Collapse
No announcement yet.

Films with a better sequel than the original

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a hardcore batman fan....have been for about 20 years seen every movie, seen most the cartoons and have read most the comics...and i can say batman begins is as close to the comic versions as you will get....dark and gritty and explains in detail batmans origins and how he became batman....anybody who has read the comics will know what im talking about here...

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      Toy Story 1... ATG
      Have you seen Toy Story 3?

that one is ATG too in my opinion. i really enjoyed it, and i dont usually like childrens movies

Comment

Originally posted by Ching Chong View Post
        Have you seen Toy Story 3?

that one is ATG too in my opinion. i really enjoyed it, and i dont usually like childrens movies
        No I haven't seen it yet.

Toy Story 1 is the only animated film I've really watched. I think it's great.

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
          I am a hardcore batman fan....have been for about 20 years seen every movie, seen most the cartoons and have read most the comics...and i can say batman begins is as close to the comic versions as you will get....dark and gritty and explains in detail batmans origins and how he became batman....anybody who has read the comics will know what im talking about here...
          Most people aren't comic book nerds, we judge films as they are presented not how close to the graphic novel they are.

I saw BB recently for the second time and I thought it was worse on the second viewing, TDK was OK, not perfect by any means but I preferred it to BB.

Star wars IV and V is a good shout but Terminator and Alien were not better sequels at all. In fact Aliens is a tedious movie with the typical James Cameron shoddy unwatchable dialogue. The original Alien was a great film.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            X-Men 2

Superman 2
            X-men 2 is the worst of the lot imo.

Comment

Rocky II and regardless of what everyone seems to say, I like The Godfather better than The Godfather II

Comment

Back to the future II was a hell of a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  X-men 2 is the worst of the lot imo.
                  wow thats saying something because i thought they were all terrible...

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                    Back to the future II was a hell of a sequel.
                    Just watched the first one for the first time in like 10 years so I'm gonna have to go through the trilogy now.

Loved them as a kid, brought back all sorts of memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
                      Just watched the first one for the first time in like 10 years so I'm gonna have to go through the trilogy now.

Loved them as a kid, brought back all sorts of memories.
                      I actually went to the pictures to watch the first one again a few months back when they re-released it again

The way the first 2 films connect so much is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X