No announcement yet.

Soto vs. A. Peterson on Televised Undercard of Cotto-Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Finally we can get rid of Soto for once and for all. The dude is pretty much Steven Lueveno at a higher weight class. Always on PPVs, always fighting bums. Lets hope Peterson puts an assbeating on him.
    The fact that you compared Soto to Luevano destroys your credibility. I don't like the way Arum has been matching him here lately either, but the dude brings it and comes to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Soto needs to shave off the mustache. He looks like a rapist.
      but manny looks aawwwwwwsssoooomeeee!!!!

Comment

Even fight.

Really even fight.

I slightly lean towards AP.

But I'm also a big fan of Soto.

F$%k.

Even fight.

Gonna be a sick war.

Not gonna bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          The fact that you compared Soto to Luevano destroys your credibility. I don't like the way Arum has been matching him here lately either, but the dude brings it and comes to fight.
          I'm not saying they fight a like or anything like that. I'm saying both are always on big time PPVs and both seem to always fight bums. I don't think I've ever seen Peterson fight but it's probably got to be a step up from the normal stand in front of you and brawl type of fighter that Soto seems to face in every matchup.

Comment

that's pretty disrespectful towards Diaz, to already be making plans for a Soto title defense, since he hasn't even won the title yet (even though I think Humberto will win)

I haven't seen much of Anthony Peterson but I hope he's not a runner, I'd hate to see a repeat of the Guzman - Soto fight
            Last edited by Eric Holder; 03-11-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
              anthony peterson is a problem at 135.
              Co sign on that Peterson vs Soto is even money, lets keep in mind that peterson has youth speed, and foot work, we remember how guzman out boxed soto , peterson can do that much better with less running

Comment

Is this on hbo or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Boogie View Post
                  Is this on hbo or what?
                  peterson vs winner of soto/diaz will be on the undercard of cotto/foreman, which'll be on regular HBO.
                  juanma's on the undercard as well. depending on juanma's opponent (possibly bernabe concepcion) the peterson v soto/diaz fight should be the co-feature.
                  hopefully they'll televise all 3, but when was the last time they did that?

Comment

This is a quasi slap to Diaz' face, but I do expect Soto to defeat him as well. Valero is dropping his strap? Could be a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                      This is a quasi slap to Diaz' face, but I do expect Soto to defeat him as well. Valero is dropping his strap? Could be a mistake.
                      technically valero isnt dropping his belt.
                      he was named "champ in recess" due to the massive cut he suffered in his fight. he's also flirting with moving up to 140 since he's reportedly having trouble making 135.
                      if he comes back to 135 in the near term, he'll still be the WBC beltholder.

Comment

Working...
                      X