This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    If Real beat Bayern it would be perfect warm up for Barca final, especially since one of legs is in Allianz Arena.
    automatically writing Uefalona into the finals eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Madrid will ****ing crush bayern if that happens.. Pepe you're ****in pathetic how little faith you have in mourinho and co

Bayern ain't **** and haven't improved much.. Madrid have been going from strength to strength.. They will still get beat by barca though
      based on what?

If Bayern show up they can beat anyone besides maybe an in form Barca.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        automatically writing Uefalona into the finals eh?
        They are already ther elol

Comment

based on what?

If Bayern show up they can beat anyone besides maybe an in form Barca.

I am sorry what have bayern done lately? They are trailing Dortmund again a team which got tooled by a piss poor arse al team.

Mourhino is an ATG manager and has improved Madrid clearly hence then being 8pts clear

Bayern would get wrecked by barca they don't have a solid enough defence

Comment

They are already ther elol

3-4-3 champions league record against Chelsea says otherwise.

Comment

Madrid will ****ing crush bayern if that happens.. Pepe you're ****in pathetic how little faith you have in mourinho and co

Bayern ain't **** and haven't improved much.. Madrid have been going from strength to strength.. They will still get beat by barca though
              I'm just scared my £950M team might be tired.

Comment

I am sorry what have bayern done lately? They are trailing Dortmund again a team which got tooled by a piss poor arse al team.

Mourhino is an ATG manager and has improved Madrid clearly hence then being 8pts clear

Bayern would get wrecked by barca they don't have a solid enough defence

Won 7-1 League, Won 7-0 CL, Won 6-0 League

Real have been poor last few games and was lucky to beat the likes of Betis. Bayern have a relatively weak squad which is why their league position is what it is, in a one off game though they could do it for sure.

match their players up (I know it doesn't work that way) but Bayern wouldn't fair too badly.

Ronaldo>Robben, Ribery>Di Maria, Ozil>Muller, Gomez>Benzema (for goals), Schweinsteiger>Alonso, Gustavo=Khedira, Lahm>Marcelo, Ramos>Boateng, Pepe>Badstuber, Rafinha=Arbeloa, Neur=Casillias,

Comment

• Rumors saying the reason Coentrao got dropped from the squad was cause he was smoking.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    Rumors saying the reason Coentrao got dropped from the squad was cause he was smoking.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                      Rumors saying the reason Coentrao got dropped from the squad was cause he was smoking.

lololololo, that's sad. Must be awesome to have all that cash and live in Spain. The night scene out there seems chill as fuck. My kinda scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X