Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao 'I took those tablets for flue,my doctor prescribed them to me,I will appeal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
    Even your avatar speaks volumes,you are gay right?
    see never thought of it that way...i chose that picture for a great contrast of black and white. different colors, same respect!

but if you look at it that way then not my problem

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
      see never thought of it that way...i chose that picture for a great contrast of black and white. different colors, same respect!

but if you look at it that way then not my problem
      If it looks like a duck,walks like a duck and quacks like a duck maybe it is a duck

Comment

Even your avatar speaks volumes,you are gay right?
        i'm only using it as avatar, floyd actually posed for this picture...hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          I don't refute all Pacquiao hate threads (I ignore a lot of them, it depends on the thread starter as to whether or not I read them), just like I don't report all Floyd hate threads. If you look into it, you'll find I'm a pretty balanced person. No need to lump me in with the trolls who start really **** threads all day, like this one. People around here (including Larry) should know me better by now.
          Sam, I am not telling you this, I was just trying to (which maybe I should not have) explain what Larry was telling you. I do not have an opinion on the dispute really. I am not lumping anyone, Sam. I did not mean to and I apologize for any misrepresentation on my part.

Comment

I would take your thread more seriously if you spelled the word flu right.

Comment

Uhm, I think what the people of the world needs now are burgers, lotsa lotsa Burgers!

Comment

If it looks like a duck,walks like a duck and quacks like a duck maybe it is a duck
                you think if i'm latent ****sexual i'd use a pic like that? in a boxing forum dominated by men? are you fakking kidding me?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                    It is I believe.

On Horus' radio show he seems like a cool dude, dunno what's up with him on the board.
                    Have you reported or tried to ban the dudes who have "Mo**ey Mayweather" in their sigs? Or even sent them a PM telling them to chill? Since "banning" is a little girl move.

** = nk

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
                      you think if i'm latent ****sexual i'd use a pic like that? in a boxing forum dominated by men? are you fakking kidding me?
                      You were the one graphically describing what May/Leonard would do and where. Almost like a fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                      X