Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanna see the odds for this one

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      I'm sorry but Donaire only fights with 1 plan and that's to load up his left hook. If you take that away what does he do? He gets desperate and swings wild as fk. He even forgets to jab....

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      There's more to it than that. Than why hasn't anybody been able to beat Nonito? Robert Garcia, Nonito's Mexican trainer even said he's so graceful and skillful in the ring. Nonito has a great jab btw.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Terrible location for this fight. This is as bad as Alexander vs Bradley happening at the Silverdome.

They probably wanted a neutral location. This fight should bomb at the gate, unless Arum gives away a lot of free tickets and claims they were actually sold.
        Why u think so? NY is not that far from Cuba or Florida! Donaire's last fight in there Get's 4,500 in attendance! Tons of Pinoys in NY. Donaire's the FOTY! He got the Hype! both are the top at the wt class, No 1 vs No 2. Both KO artists!

There's No Bradley/Alexander written on it! It doesn't Compare! It was one of the demanded fight in all boxing forum including you! Now it looks like ur changing ur mind? I think u lost your confidence on Rigo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
          i wanna see the odds for this one
          2:1 for Donaire!

Comment

I'm sorry but Donaire only fights with 1 plan and that's to load up his left hook. If you take that away what does he do? He gets desperate and swings wild as fk. He even forgets to jab....

What Hand KOs NIshioka? Watch more fights amigo!!

Comment

What hand KO NIshioka? Watch more fights amigo!! Look for more KO by uppercuts by Donaire. youtube is free! Look!!

And what does Rigo has?? Only Straight left!!
              Last edited by Pacdbest; 02-20-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84
                Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

There's more to it than that. Than why hasn't anybody been able to beat Nonito? Robert Garcia, Nonito's Mexican trainer even said he's so graceful and skillful in the ring. Nonito has a great jab btw.
                Well then if this is what you're basing your opinion on, Roach said Rigo is the most skilled fighter he's ever trained that would include Pacquiao. So if we go by your logic and trainer statements Rigo is better than Donaire cause Pacquiao is greater than Donaire. See what I did there or did I lose you? Come on man...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

What hand KO NIshioka? Watch more fights amigo!! Look for more KO by uppercuts by Donaire. youtube is free! Look!!

And what does Rigo has?? Only Straight left!!
                  You're an idiot... Still. Rigo's main weapon is shots to the liver and you can't hit a liver with a straight shot. YOU watch more fights and go watch the Mathebula fight as well.

Comment

Well then if this is what you're basing your opinion on, Roach said Rigo is the most skilled fighter he's ever trained that would include Pacquiao. So if we go by your logic and trainer statements Rigo is better than Donaire cause Pacquiao is greater than Donaire. See what I did there or did I lose you? Come on man...

People see Nonito's awesome left hook and they overlook his other strengths. He's so quick and fast and moves his head. His defense is great and while his jab isn't as good as his left hook, it's still one of the best. There is a reason why Nonito is P4P the #1 Boxer on my list and others as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                      People see Nonito's awesome left hook and they overlook his other strengths. He's so quick and fast and moves his head. His defense is great and while his jab isn't as good as his left hook, it's still one of the best. There is a reason why Nonito is P4P the #1 Boxer on my list and others as well.
                      people also overlook donaire's right hand which he has used effectively in the past...he obliterated sydorenko's nose with a straight right, he knocked down nishioka with a straight right, he knocked down arce twice with the right hand, tagged montiel good with a right hand, etc..

best punches against a southpaw is a left hook and straight right and donaire excels at both...

Comment

Working...
                      X