Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Text messaging and facebook are destroying world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
    Obviously that is true however I still think the OP makes a valid point.
    which is? how is it any different from a phone or mail? or e-mail and so on? it's just a new different form of communication. But society has been long dead since the day TV first came out so cut the crap and lets be real

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      Do you ever refer to your friends on boxingscene when talking in real life?
      Maybe one here or there, depending on the conversation that i might be having and i could refer or quote a person from here, but indirectly since the person wouldn't know who i'm talking about. But again; how is coming to boxingscene any different than logging to FB in terms of social activity?

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
        Maybe one here or there, depending on the conversation that i might be having and i could refer or quote a person from here, but indirectly since the person wouldn't know who i'm talking about. But again; how is coming to boxingscene any different than logging to FB in terms of social activity?
        Oh it's no different. What's bad is that I have stayed in some nights when I found the conversation in Limey Lang more engrossing than anyone in the pub could offer me.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          Oh it's no different. What's bad is that I have stayed in some nights when I found the conversation more engrossing in Limey Lang than anyone in the pub could offer me.
          I hear you. Here's my point, Txt and FB haven't killed **** when it is the society itself that spawned them in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by frogs! View Post
            texting lets me lol whenever i want to.

It's really hard to fake it when the other person can hear you.
            lol

lol

lol

lol

Comment

Meh I talk to so much of my family that I would never talk to because of Facebook

Comment

Imagine HS or college reunions with Facebook

Comment

Working...
                X