No announcement yet.

Enzo Calzaghe: "Carl Froch Nothing Special + Virgil Hunter Unprofessional"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo Calzaghe: "Carl Froch Nothing Special + Virgil Hunter Unprofessional"

Joe Calzaghe's father/trainer firing shots in all directions. Says Froch's style is like what you'd see in a bar fight, and that he'd correct loads of his "mistakes" if he was training him...

...Calls Virgil Hunter overrated and unprofessional because he stands outside the ring giving instructions to Khan when he should be in the ring so that the fighter doesn't have to turn his head to an awkward angle just to look at him. I agree with that, I've always thought Hunter causes unnecessary confusion and discomfort in-between rounds because he stands outside the ring. In the Collazo fight I remember he was yelling at Khan to "look at me" when the cutman was trying to work on the other side of his face, so Khan had to turn away from the cutman's ideal angle just to look at Hunter. But other than that Hunter seems to be helping Khan improve, it's just his actions during the actual fight need to benefit the fighter more than himself. Simply positioning himself inside the ring, in the conventional manner, will correct that.

You know Froch is greater than Joe when the Calzaghes talk this kind of **** about him.

Comment

Jealousy runs deep with the Calzaghe family, I see.

Everyone knows Carl is leaving behind a far better legacy, they might as well accept it.

Comment

Rob McCracken & Virgil Hunter are better trainers than Enzo could ever hope to be.

Comment

The Calzaghe clan the very definition of butthurt just now. Froch will be revelling in this.

Comment

Shut up you coward, you're wins were racked up against past their prime fighters bar Hopkins and Lacy, otherwise you did nothing buddy.

This guy is so full of it, thinks he's going to become some next great trainer, nobody cares about Calzaghe and thats why he burns.

Comment

This is getting ridiculous from calzaghes team

Calzaghe didn't even fight one hall of famer that was within 5 years of their
              Prime.

Comment

+ Enzo Calzaghe butthurt.

Comment

Calzaghe clan seems butthurt. They had their chance to fight froch when froch was up and coming and chasing them for ages but ducked him. Talking smack about him now only shows how the duck weakened their legacy. They avoided the opportunity to prove they were better so now all they can do is SAY they were better.

Comment

I actually agree with him on the Hunter part.

Comment

Working...
                    X