Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Police Take Down Gunman With Rubber Bullets, Showing American Cops How Pol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    cops shouldn't use stun guns, rubber bullets, pepper spray, etc.

a baton and gun suffices.

a baton to beat down non-threats, a gun to kill any threat. simple.
    I'd rather be subdued with a taser than with a baton. No lasting injuries from a taser.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    So in Australia cops are just gonna shoot rubber bullets and lock every one up and have over packed prisons? What are they gonna do, let people go because there's no more room in jail? They're gonna release prisoners before their time is up, to make room for more prisoners? I don't get it.
    Australia has relatively low crime and doesn't resort to the obscenely long sentences given out by the vengeful US courts.

Comment

Sam 'King' Soliman would have taken those pellets like nothing! To this day i still feel Sam Soliman deserved a draw against Winky Wright, HBO was so disrespectful that night............

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        Wow this really shows them dumb Yankee swine a mate?

Seriously, this guy was more of a threat to himself than anyone else. I commend the police for how they handled the situation, and hope this crazy kangaroo ****er becomes a productive member of Australian society once he is discharged from the righteous and rehabilitating Aussie criminal justice system, but for someone to state that this shows US police officers how things should be done is just dumb. Guess what--rubber bullets can kill you. Aside from that? try painting with a smaller brush.

Disclaimer: I'm a sarcastic, ****.

Comment

I think Australia should take their criminals out on the ocean. make them swim in shark infested waters for a period of time. if they can swim back to shore they are free... chum the water for more serious offenders...

Comment

He didn't have a real gun it was plastic.

Comment

lmao. got what he deserved

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
                A cop should only have non lethal guns.

A cop shouldn't have so much authority either.

impossible in america.

their union would strike, for starters. they'd be smart to strike, too. there are tons of guns in this country, and disarming cops isn't going to keep people from committing crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I'd rather be subdued with a taser than with a baton. No lasting injuries from a taser.

Australia has relatively low crime and doesn't resort to the obscenely long sentences given out by the vengeful US courts.

lol. let me tase you, pig.

you can hit your head hard enough to die.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    impossible in america.

their union would strike, for starters. they'd be smart to strike, too. there are tons of guns in this country, and disarming cops isn't going to keep people from committing crimes.
                    12 yr old jr high school students get caught bringing guns to school.

and cops carry tasers only? LOL

when i was in high school the deans (with armed school police) did "RANDOM" weapons searches in the classroom.

they'd pick out 2-3 guys in the class and pat them down and search their bag "RANDOMLY".

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      cops shouldn't use stun guns, rubber bullets, pepper spray, etc.

a baton and gun suffices.

a baton to beat down non-threats, a gun to kill any threat. simple.
                      Nuff Said..........

Comment

Working...
                      X