Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Victor Ortiz at 147, who have you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
    I think this fight would be as exciting as Danny's fight with Lucas but just at a different weight, having said that I think I'd go with Oritz on this one.
    Id be surprised if Danny didnt stop him

Comment

Trippin!!!

Ortiz is a mental midget. Garcia is head and shoulders above him

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
        Ortiz is a step backwards for Garcia.

Facelube should fight Khan.
        its not necessarily a step backwards if he wants to test the 147 waters.

He deserves a shot at Floyd though

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
          its not necessarily a step backwards if he wants to test the 147 waters.

He deserves a shot at Floyd though
          consider that Ortiz lost to a guy moving up from 140...so it would be a step backwards for Danny as facelube isn't a proven player at 147 anymore and has shown vulnerability to smaller fighters.

Comment

I think Garcia takes this and fairly easily. Good counter puncher, great chin, and the heart of a lion. Too much for Ortiz to handle. I think it would be entertaining though!

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              Id be surprised if Danny didnt stop him
              I would be surprised too. I think the accumulation of left hooks would do Ortiz in.

Comment

ortiz kos him ...about 7 rounds...put points on it if they fought

Comment

If Ortiz had Rios mental fortitude he'd be the top dawg under Floyd at 147. Even with his limited ability he's strong and fast as hell and the few tikes we've seen him "on" he's been ferocious. All that said I just can't take Ortiz beating Garcia. If the Berto fight Ortiz showed up than it would be 50/50 but that's like betting on where lightnings gonna strike on an open field with no trees.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Definitely Garcia. Maybe even easily. Probably easily, in fact.
                    Same thing you said about Lucas beating Garcia.

You were high on Donaire, look how that Rigo fight turned out.

Gonna have to go with Ortiz on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                      consider that Ortiz lost to a guy moving up from 140...so it would be a step backwards for Danny as facelube isn't a proven player at 147 anymore and has shown vulnerability to smaller fighters.
                      Your right and wrong at the same time. Ortiz stature at 147 is a step backwards but not every one steps up in weight to fight the best. Some test the waters to make sure they have power and can take the bigger guys shots. Ortiz would actually be a great fight for danny to show case himself in that division

Comment

Working...
                      X