Childs mother delivers a left hook to a skateboarder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Every heard of Tony Hawk?
    He got paid for that ****. Grown men playing in parks is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      He got what he deserved, how old is that guy? Playing with skateboards he needs to grow the **** up.
      lol. Wtf has his age have to do with it? Think you're kinda missing the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        He got paid for that ****. Grown men playing in parks is ridiculous.
        Umm, no i'm not even going to say it.

Comment

That was a right hand. But yeah that mom is bitch, can't even watch her kid, so the guy has to get punched in the face. Dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            This right here.

I hate it when a woman lays a hand on a man. If a woman ever does that to me, I will murder her right there on the spot.
            dude u sounded like the guy who posted a pic of his wife he shot on the floor in facebook

u shouldnt be allowed to be married in any way

Comment

it doesn't look like a skate park to me. if it is the kid should be made aware of the danger.

the grown man on a skateboard is at fault here. if you're a grown man on a skateboard you're at fault for almost anything, especially if you smash into a child.
              Last edited by New England; 08-16-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                lol. Wtf has his age have to do with it? Think you're kinda missing the point.

he's old enough to know better, and to have more meaningful activities to occupy his time.

again, this doesn't appear as though it's an area designated only for skateboarding.

i'll also say this:
                that kid looks like he hit his head on the concrete by the way he's reacting. he could have been seriously injured. if that were my son i'd go ballistic.

Comment

the "on his birthday" line demonstrates the shortcomings of the kid's mother. not a bright light. the f#ck does that even mean, hoe?

Comment

and finally....

left hook?

the f#ck? you're posting on a boxing website, dog. at least act like you know the game!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he's old enough to know better, and to have more meaningful activities to occupy his time.

again, this doesn't appear as though it's an area designated only for skateboarding.

i'll also say this:
                      that kid looks like he hit his head on the concrete by the way he's reacting. he could have been seriously injured. if that were my son i'd go ballistic.
                      I don't know, NE. I got a 2 year old who is constantly running around.

I let him run around but I always got my eye on him. If he were to even get near an area where there is some sort of dangerous activities going on like skating or bike riding, I'm on him like white on rice.

From the looks of things, it doesn't even appear that she even witnessed what happened. She should've been there to hold him back from running into that dudes path.

If skating is permitted in that park and he was in the proper designated area, then it's the mother's fault.

If that was me, never would've happened because I would've known what my kid was doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X