Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dulorme is special, he's still green is all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was doing decent enough vs Abregu, but if you're going to get hurt and stopped by a guy like Abregu on the first real meaningful shots he landed, it's doubtful you'll reach that special place fighters do.

Abregu was manhandled by Bradley in Tim's first welterweight fight for what that's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatling View Post
      He was doing decent enough vs Abregu, but if you're going to get hurt and stopped by a guy like Abregu on the first real meaningful shots he landed, it's doubtful you'll reach that special place fighters do.

Abregu was manhandled by Bradley in Tim's first welterweight fight for what that's worth.
      Bradley was already an established champion at 140. He had 25 fights and was battle tested.

Dulorme had only 16 fights, and was just a young prospect about 1-2 years away from a title shot and he was thrown in against a huge puncher like Abregu.

Dulorme's team really ****ed up big time.

Comment

he's pretty much the puerto rican khan.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          Bradley is athletically superior to Provo in every way, and look how that turned out. If Dulorme had a bit more experience like Bradley did in the Provo fight, he could have endured perhaps. I don't think it was the proper step up

Abregu is a veteran of many years, has been in with many good fighters, lost to one. He knows what he's doing in the ring. Dulorme has all the tools except experience. After 18 fights, he should be in with a veteran on the downslide, not a veteran who's still prime.

I voted for special. I think he has all the tools. He just needs the experience to be able to put it all in the same bag
          Bradley fought stupid, in the middle rounds he showed what he could have done throughout the fight, but he took too much punishment to continue that. Abregu ain't that good, I'll say it again.

Comment

Working...
          X