Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Lee was the worst thing that could happen to Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Reminds me when somebody tried to bet 27k to my billion +....

Hahaha can't blame a guy for trying I guess.
    These Chavez Jr fans really just aren't all that confident.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
      C'mon man, I didn't even bother to look at your points when I made the bet, I thought you had less than me. Shows that I don't care about odds, put em all on the line or nothing... Surely Martinez will win, right?
      I got 15 Bill that says Martinez beats Chavez Jr. Let me know.

Comment

If Chavez stands there and takes a Martinez shot flush on the chin and doesn't even flinch it means 1 of 2 things:

1) He's got P4P the best chin in boxing

2) He's got something in his system

Comment

Chavez is big and strong and should stop an older lighter Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Hahaha can't blame a guy for trying I guess.
            These Chavez Jr fans really just aren't all that confident.
            That's why you won't take my bet? They're internet points man, stop caring so much.

W/e I'll take other bets.

Comment

Not really, I've already known that Chavez Jr could outbox Martinez before the Lee fight.

Just watch.
              Wait...what?? Chavez Jr. is gonna outbox Martinez? That would be the most shocking thing that could happen. Jr is going to pressure and pressure and pressure. He's not gonna fight behind the jab, he's gonna try to get in on Sergio and beat his body like a drum, grind him down on the ropes and use his weight advantage. The stupidest thing that Team Chavez could do is to create a strategy where the plan is to outbox Martinez, that will get Chavez stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                If Chavez stands there and takes a Martinez shot flush on the chin and doesn't even flinch it means 1 of 2 things:

I don't think they make a drug to create #1 chin resistance, but it won't matter bc Chavez would definitely feel a flush punch

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Wait...what?? Chavez Jr. is gonna outbox Martinez? That would be the most shocking thing that could happen. Jr is going to pressure and pressure and pressure. He's not gonna fight behind the jab, he's gonna try to get in on Sergio and beat his body like a drum, grind him down on the ropes and use his weight advantage. The stupidest thing that Team Chavez could do is to create a strategy where the plan is to outbox Martinez, that will get Chavez stopped.
                  To be honest if I was on team Chavez, my plan would be to maintain decent punch output activity while not getting knocked out then hope for a shady decision. I think it will be apparent quick that there are two different caliber fighters in that ring.

Comment

The worst thing that could happen to Chavez but the best thing that could happen to my pockets. I'm betting the house on Martinez, easy money.

Not really, I've already known that Chavez Jr could outbox Martinez before the Lee fight.

Just watch.
                    Outbox? LMAO

Originally posted by Money_May View Post

He'll be able to take single shots but the accumulation will wear him down round after round, I see a corner or referee stoppage around the 10th rd.

Originally posted by steelfistsmith View Post
                    Chavez is big and strong and should stop an older lighter Martinez
                    ^^ Casual fan detected.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      The worst thing that could happen to Chavez but the best thing that could happen to my pockets. I'm betting the house on Martinez, easy money.

Outbox? LMAO

He'll be able to take single shots but the accumulation will wear him down round after round, I see a corner or referee stoppage around the 10th rd.

^^ Casual fan detected.
                      This pretty much covers everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X