Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Want Solid Foe For 8/18; Kell Brook Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Want Solid Foe For 8/18; Kell Brook Who?

Kevin Cunningham, manager and trainer of welterweight contender Devon Alexander (23-1, 13KOs), confirmed to BoxingScene.com that influental boxing adviser Al Haymon has joined their team.

[Click Here To Read More]

You are not fooling enyone gringo, you know damm well who he is and that he would bring it to you, and that is why you wont fight him.

Comment

Don't tell me he did not watch the war of the roses fight? Who does this guy think he is? Did he not see Kell Brook destroy Ndou in a swimming pool centre?

C'mon Cunningham you are not fooling me with you ignorance.

Comment

Kell Brook vs Alexander would have been a dream match. Both looked fabulous in their last fight & are young. I really like Brook & I used to support Devon. But I do understand why they probably don't want the fight. A loss for either man stalls a potentially great career.

Comment

So haymon has joined. Expect more fights and robberies in the Lou.

On the other hand according to Hearn golden boy offered to fight brook. So they must know who he is, but it wouldn't surprise if they haven't seem him fight

Comment

Adding Al Haymon huh.. I think Its only a matter of time before Devon drops Cunningham and when he does his career might actually go somewhere

Comment

Playing the name game huh? Well good luck finding a solid ww who isn't brook and is a legitimate opponent

Comment

brook wins this by quite a margin

Comment

Ive never seen Kell fight either. I only know who he is from the boxing threads. You think Cunningham hangs out in boxing forums like us? He doesnt know who dude is. Whys everybody killing him? Who the hell has Kell beat that Cunningham should know who he is?

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    Ive never seen Kell fight either. I only know who he is from the boxing threads. You think Cunningham hangs out in boxing forums like us? He doesnt know who dude is. Whys everybody killing him? Who the hell has Kell beat that Cunningham should know who he is?
                    All i got to say is really?
                    You think this is the only place Kell Brook is known... in a boxing forum?
                    And yes, I expect Cunningham to know because Brook is a top 10 WW.

Comment

Working...
                    X