Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: I Have One Goal, To Fight David Haye!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali is probably the one of the best heavyweight in history but why the hell does he want to fight a bum like Haye. His brother beat him up so bad so cant see the point ???

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
      Vitali is probably the one of the best heavyweight in history but why the hell does he want to fight a bum like Haye. His brother beat him up so bad so cant see the point ???
      So landing 29 power punches in a twelve round fight is getting beat so bad?

Some fighters can land that in a round against a so called bum.

What does is say about Wlad if he can only land 29 power punches against a bum?

Comment

I'm not a Haye fan but calling a 2 weight World champion a bum is an idiotic statement.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          So landing 29 power punches in a twelve round fight is getting beat so bad?

Some fighters can land that in a round against a so called bum.

What does is say about Wlad if he can only land 29 power punches against a bum?
          The bum had a good defence and/or fought very negatively?

29, seriously though -- I never knew the punch count was that low. That's embarrassing for both parties.

Comment

If Vitali sees Haye, who has no belts and is currently retired as a goal because his brother wasn't great enough to knock him out, that for me sums up the legacy of both of the Klits.

Comment

this is getting pretty tiresome ... i doubt haye really wants it, but the millions are always attractive of course. vitali also seems to be running out of options, and new guys don't seem too enthusiastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                If Vitali sees Haye, who has no belts and is currently retired as a goal because his brother wasn't great enough to knock him out, that for me sums up the legacy of both of the Klits.
                Don't read too much into it. It's a Vandetta. Nothing more, nothing less. He wants the chance to beat Haye's a55 for running his mouth and wearing a very disrespectful t-shirt. Why not get paid to lay hands on a jerk? This fight in no way sums up the Klitschko's entire careers. Haye would be successful in other heavyweight era's. Just not this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                  Don't read too much into it. It's a Vandetta. Nothing more, nothing less. He wants the chance to beat Haye's a55 for running his mouth and wearing a very disrespectful t-shirt. Why not get paid to lay hands on a jerk? This fight in no way sums up the Klitschko's entire careers. Haye would be successful in other heavyweight era's. Just not this one.
                  No Bro. Haye would not be successful in any other era as this is the weakest one. Even weaker than between 78-86 when Holmes reigned supreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    No Bro. Haye would not be successful in any other era as this is the weakest one. Even weaker than between 78-86 when Holmes reigned supreme.
                    Explain to me how the Holmes heavyweight era was weak with guys like

Mike Weaver, Gerry Coetzee, Greg Paige (who is extremely underrated if you know your boxing history), Tim Witherspoon, John Tate, Mike Dokes.

OH I get it because they're not "glamor" names and if someone doesn't know boxing they would think they were just all "bums". All of these guys (unlike the guys today) were very decorated amateurs and had significant experience. Mike Weaver was one exception but he could punch like a mule and had more skills than Earnie Shavers who is highly regarded in the 70's so Mike (who actually WON a championship before belts were just littered like they are now) I include in that list.

There's not anyone on that list who wouldn't be competitive to this day.

Comment

I don't want to see Haye fight ever again, he was just a fictional character that I am surprised so many ppl bought into.

Comment

Working...
                      X