Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Margarito I: Both wore Reyes, Cotto-Margarito II Gloves:Everlast MX gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Everlast MX gloves are about the equivelant to the Reyes gloves. If I'm not mistaking Cotto may be sponsored by Everlast.

Comment

id be upset if cotto made rito use everlast.

if be upset if rito bowed down to cottos request for him not to wear reyes.

Pac and rito wore 8 oz clitoris for the 154 belt. idk what to make of that but both fighters agreed so sall good.

Comment

10 oz gloves are the standard at 154 lbs. iirc, they were the standard at welterweight too, and a special exception was made for the first cotto-margarito fight. they'd be pushing it a bit to get another exception made at junior middle.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          10 ounce as oppose to 8 ounce from last time.

Does anyone know what gloves they are wearing this time around?
          if Margarito comes in with anything other than Reyes Gloves... **** youMiguel Joto

Comment

Pussy
            Ass
            Kneeguel.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              No issue here,

Just pointing out the brand change.
              oh i kno, was referring to the poster who came in bellyaching about cotto getting things his way.

Comment

Originally posted by biglou88 View Post
                Cotto didn't even have to give margarito the fight. ****, Margarito is lucky cotto didn't demand blood testing either. Besides Margarito needs this fight more than anything, cotto could've fought anyone else this is a risky fight 50/50 in my opinion.
                Sure he could have fought anybody else but he wouldnt have a chance to win he has a small chance here but against
                Kirkland he gets destroyed
                Canelo Makes him wear makeup with them pluked eyebrows
                K9 likely knocks him out

@154 this is the highest paying fight for Cotto thats gives him the slightest bit of a chance in other words he had to take this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                  Both Everlast MX and Reyes gloves are made of the same material. Some fighters, like Cotton, have endorsement deals with Everlast. That's why they use Everlast. To me they feel the same. I think that Cotto's camp went with 10 oz instead of 8 oz too minimize any possible damage received from Marg. We've seen this done before with other fighters.

The reason they are wearing 10oz instead of 8oz is because anyweight class above 147 is automatically required to wear 10oz.

Comment

who gives a **** about the string bing ugly margacheto...........

the guy has worn bricks in his gloves....he shouldn't be FIGHTING let alone b*tching about demands.....he's lucky cotto won't load up his gloves like pac did against him.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                      Sure he could have fought anybody else but he wouldnt have a chance to win he has a small chance here but against
                      Kirkland he gets destroyed
                      Canelo Makes him wear makeup with them pluked eyebrows
                      K9 likely knocks him out

@154 this is the highest paying fight for Cotto thats gives him the slightest bit of a chance in other words he had to take this fight

Ha! Cotto would knkock out Kirkland with literally having pillows as gloves. Dont be naive on that one buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X