No announcement yet.

The hate on this board is sickening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
    Most of the posters on this site are clowns my friend.

For instance, people for valid reasons are saying they believe Pac is one of the GOAT's and ahead of Floyd Mayweather.

If you feel that way then fine, nothing wrong with that. There are certainly a good amount of valid points. Been then in the same sentence while giving Manny his due props, they call Mayweather a Fraud. Like what?

Manny has done something no one in the sport will ever accomplish, but damn like Floyd Mayweather is only 41-0. Floyd Mayweather only has belts in 5 different weight classes, him and Manny Pacquiao are the only two valid fighters to actually do that. Mayweather has only beaten about 39 of his 41 opponents with virtual ease. but because Manny the beast Pacquiao has done just a little more makes Mayweather a fraud now.

The nerve of these people.

Give both men their props. I appreciate both of them and what they bring to this sport. After watching Pacquiao fight this past Saturday I get emotional thinking it may be only a few more times, if that we'll see that type of explosive genius in the ring.
    they call floyd a fraud..but in the same breath say if manny beats him he should be top 5???wtf??how does beating a fraud make you top 5??

Comment

I'm a fan of multiple fighters, Martinez, Mayweather, Marquez, etcetc I was once a Pacquiao fan up from 2004 until the Cotto fight. Where I realized that Bob Arum was milking his fighter. He gave him these mismatches to make money. Once I stated my opinion Pacquiao fans came on me like crazy, thus the hate for Pacquiao began. After the first negotiation process took place and I heard that pitiful excuse of I hate needles and how he didn't wanna take OST that just ruined it for me. This guy is hyped up to be the best, he's getting every single bit of attention. He's overhyped to the masses and they're ignoring guys like Paul Williams, Sergio Martinez, Saul Alvarez, Carl Froch. Andre Berto, etcetc all these guys aren't getting the attention they deserve because of Pacquiao. Everything is Pacquiao Pacquiao Pacquiao, then you have these *******s who most of them are racist and have no knowledge of the sport what so ever. They live and die for Pacquiao. It's disgusting people are making false claims about this guy. There is literally video evidence of this guys trainer lying about taking OST, and showing the corruption of Pacquiao. They literally wanted to drain Mosley down to 142 to fight him after Margarito. WHY? Man, there are lies all over the place about Team Pacquiao and people choose not to believe him because Pacquiao's a humble guy. I like justice, I don't like frauds.

Just my 2 cents on the whole situation. Remember this is just my opinion.

Comment

yeah, this place is realy ridiculous anymore. tis the reason i seldom post these days.

Comment

That hate has gotten ridiculous. Can boxing fans still enjoy boxing?

Yes there are shit fights. Yes promoters are fucking up the game. Yes there was a drought.

But when good fights finally happen some people have to complain about every single thing under the sun or act like jealous little spoiled bitches.

I understand records and skill level and historical perspective are important to a lot of you, but really who gives a shit if Margs had 6 losses coming in or lacked defensive skills, etc. Even though it was lopsided there was still plenty of exciting moments in the match and there was enough drama for you drama queens before the fight for you not to be complaining so much. If you weren't constantly on the rag you would realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
            That hate has gotten ridiculous. Can boxing fans still enjoy boxing?

Yes there are shit fights. Yes promoters are fucking up the game. Yes there was a drought.

But when good fights finally happen some people have to complain about every single thing under the sun or act like jealous little spoiled bitches.

I understand records and skill level and historical perspective are important to a lot of you, but really who gives a shit if Margs had 6 losses coming in or lacked defensive skills, etc. Even though it was lopsided there was still plenty of exciting moments in the match and there was enough drama for you drama queens before the fight for you not to be complaining so much. If you weren't constantly on the rag you would realize it.

I love Competitive match ups. Not complete mismatches. That's why I'm very happy for the next 4 of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
              Truth hurts
              Good point there...

I have learned through my still relatively short lifetime (27 years) that Truth works more or less like this: everyone has got his own. If you accept your own truth, it will still be painful for yourself, but it will become lighter. If you don't accept your own truth, it will become heavier and heavier as a boulder and soon or late you will collapse under it.

Accept your own truth, it'll weigh less.

Comment

Working...
              X