Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disel, what say you, son? Are you willing to take the tests?

Comment

• No can do. My religion forbids it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        You said it in your is meat a bandwagoner thread.
        Thats the only time I used it. Before that I cant remember the last time I used it.

And Bro, BL and I never broke off so I still have the right to call her by her pet name. You stricter than his octogenarian grandpa.

Comment

• Fight's off, Diesel is afraid of needles. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Quoted (and bolded) for truth. I can't say I know about it firsthand, and thank **** I don't, but I've seen videos like that on the internet, and it was painful even in video form, I can't imagine how soul-shredding it must be face to face with it.

You're a real good dude, Chief : A real trooper who speaks from the heart, takes it on the chin, and keeps moving forward. MUCH respect.

As for the lighter note, glad to hear it. Keep knockin' 'em back, and you might just catch good vibes. Not likely, but it's worth a shot.
            Thank you Bringer bruh. I appreciate it and hold you in very high regard as well my man.

Yea. In order for me to get drunk off these hoes, I'd prolly have to slam bout 39 of um with a double-fisted technique, while holdin my breath cross-eyed.

Comment

• You can do it, Chief. I believe in you, man.

Sidenote : I can't believe I'm still awake. I thought I'd crash out over an hour ago, but my buzz is releasing it's grip on me, and now I just want breakfast.

Comment

You can do it, Chief. I believe in you, man.

Sidenote : I can't believe I'm still awake. I thought I'd crash out over an hour ago, but my buzz is releasing it's grip on me, and now I just want breakfast.
                I had to go over to the AFG compound for dinner(They made me do it ). I been here damn near 9 months and tonight was the only time they got me to eat AFG food. No disrespect to the people, but you can get some pretty bad bugs, if thangs aint completely sanitary ya know?

Hit up IHOP for that Colorado Omelet. That summab!tch is sho to put you to sleep.

Comment

• Coming from another person who is pretty particular about food prep, I understand where you're coming from. Anything undercooked = trouble. Anything not properly disinfected = trouble. And in war time? I don't blame you for having doubts about your Afghani brothers' ability to, as the refs say, "keep it clean".

I haven't had the Colorado omelette, what's in it?

I'm trying to decide if I want to make a breakfast for myself, or just go sleep it off, and worry about eating when I get up.

Comment

Coming from another person who is pretty particular about food prep, I understand where you're coming from. Anything undercooked = trouble. Anything not properly disinfected = trouble. And in war time? I don't blame you for having doubts about your Afghani brothers' ability to, as the refs say, "keep it clean".

I haven't had the Colorado omelette, what's in it?

I'm trying to decide if I want to make a breakfast for myself, or just go sleep it off, and worry about eating when I get up.
                    Yea, done heard too many of the jokers I'm stationed here with talk about havin the runs and ****ed stomach after partaking the local cuisine, so I did all I could to steer clear of that **** before I ****ed around and caught a mutant tape worm hopped up on hadji juice.

Man that Colorado is loaded. It's got steak, shredded beef, sausage, bacon, and then 2-3 different types of cheese, and all the veggies that they put in omelets.

Comment

• LMFAO @ "mutant tapeworm hopped up on hadji juice"

Holy hell, that literally made me laugh out loud.

That omlette sounds awesome, I'll have to try it sometime and report back. I just cooked breakfast, I plan on eating it, then passing the hell out.

Comment

Working...
                      X