No announcement yet.

Boxers that are literally living off one impressive performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    Mike Alvarado they talk about his win and the beautiful boxing lesson he gave to Brandon Rios??? Haha Rios makes Angulo look like Mayweather in there. Yeah he took Rios "0" but Rios already lost to Richard April.

Josesito Lopez is one lucky man, he's been inducted to the high paid Haymon opponent club. Guys like him,Rosado,Soto-Karass,Judah,Herrera and Carlos Molina (140) are always going to fight the next young star in order to avoid mega fights since they haven't been marinated. I can see it now.....

Instead of Thurman vs Porter we will get Thurman vs Josesito Lopez and Porter vs Soto-Karass on Showtime or a Mayweather undercard
    I actually wouldnt mind Thurman v Lopez. The kid is still building and thats a nice stone.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      This is all extremely ironic. Lara was living off the P. Will victory until he beat Trout. Now you say that second victory doesn't impress you. Yet, Trout happens to be your boy Canelo's biggest win. What's Alvarez living off of then? His nationality, I guess. lol
      Canelo is also on the list.

So far we got:

Lara
      Trout
      Canelo
      Provodnikov
      Alvarado
      Mayweather
      Pavalik
      Prescott

Per whom was mentioned in this thread.

Who am I forgetting?

Comment

Nobody will forget how he destroyed Khan. He's beaten Richard Abril and has notable losses to Alvarado,Crawford,Mitchell and Vasquez. He never got blowned out the water and got KTFO against any elite fighters except Alvarado.

That Khan win was a sweepstake winner! Wish Prescott had a real conditioning coach.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Canelo is also on the list.
          Okay, we cool then.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
            Can we add former boxers? If so, I'd like to add Buster Douglas to that list.
            That would bring in Leon Spinks, Braddock, Turpin, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
              you could say floyd is living off his diego corrales win. a guy who isnt even a legit hall of famer.
              lol are you serious?

Comment

Aydin is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  ruslan provodnikov
                  Tim Bradley
                  Mike Alvarado
                  Mauricio Herrera

Come on dude? Guy's an all out warrior and if anything due to his daddy Arum he doesn't get half the recognition he should.

I'd favour him against Thurman at 147 if it could be made.

Comment

Working...
                  X