No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duran: Maidana Won It, Mayweather Will Run in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
    Lmmfao at all the Floydiots. The ATG calling like real boxing fans saw the fight. It should've been a draw or a El Chino win but a very close win. I hear or read all the Manny haters say he lost to JMM and Bradley when he landed more punches than them. Now Floyd land 8 or 9 more punches than El Chino and it's all good for him. LOL. Floydiots crack me up!!!
    **** victor Ortiz landed more clean head punches on Floyd in that 4th round before the head butt than Maidana did that whole 12 rounds.

Comment

Is it surprising in any way that Duran would say this~?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        What about the other 82% of people who scored it for Mayweather?

They paid off aswell?
        lol I wouldn't put it past mayweather if they got a piece of the pie. SO you think as a flo.mo that the whole croud booing mayweather beside the money team that they DKSAB too? or that they actually saw maidana win the fight on working the whole 12 rounds. years from now people will recognize this as floyds 2nd loss

Comment

NO MAS, 116 - 112 - Mayweather.

Maidana won rounds 1, 3, 5 and arguably round 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            An ATG keeping it real. 95% of boxing fans saw Maidana winning and mayweather is feeling the heat because he said "since fans think I lost I want the rematch". Maidana won't give him the rematch if he wants sparring gloves again though.

WAR MAIDANAAA BABYYY!!! I still watch the fight and it's just incredible to see everybody going crazy for Maidana and celebrating his victory after the fight. Memorable night, we ****ing did it!!!!!!!!!!
            Lol u trollin'

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              man, just looking at your top sig gif with Maidana brutalizing Floyd. Funny how Floyd says he felt like he was in WWE - just look at that gif, Maidana was balanced and doing combos and Floyd was the one leaning all the way back trying to avoid Maidana. Probably looked like Maidana was leaning on Floyd but nope, Floyd was scared trying to get away lol.
              This is MMA/NFL... Nice tackle Maidana, on the 40-yard line.

Comment

hahahahahah^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Duran is an idiot

Comment

Duran is a Hater!

Comment

95 percent of boxing fans agree Mayweather won that fight...99.9 percent of Latin America thought Chino won that fight. Hmmmmmm let me guess why.

Comment

Working...
                      X