Yo! This Chick Is All That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    I don't mind some meat with my potatoes, so I see no issues with this
    young lady. Just making an observation. Whilst fapping.
    she's not ugly. 7/10.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      I work at an Australian university where the weather is hot for 8mths a year, that has 37,000 students 58% of which are females mostly aged between 18 and 22.

Just saying.

penal colony U?

Comment

Based on the generally positive reaction I think this thread warrants some more pics.

I'm liking the extra meat. She's a few pounds heavier than chicks I'm usually attracted to, but on her it works. And those lips in the 3rd pic. Hot dang!

Comment

I think she's cute

Comment

If you want to look at a girl who is the opposite of Miley Cyrus, look for Arianna Grande. Actually hot, actually talented, sweet girl. Miley Cyrus has to add shock value to even be relevant.

Comment

her elbows are too pointy.

pass.

Comment

She has some juicy soup coolers tho dont she!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  Bitch please. Name an Australian other than Holly Valance, Isla Fisher, (Prime) Kylie Minogue and (Prime) Natalie Imbruglia who is worth a damn.

P4P UK slags >>>>>>>> Aussie Convicts
                  Hmmmmm, just like another aussie said... Miranda Kerr

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                    Hmmmmm, just like another aussie said... Miranda Kerr

[IMG][/IMG]
                    Yeah I'll let you have that one. Well played Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                      She's not a celebrity per say but I'd say she blows bitches like Miley Cyrus and others in the same age bracket out the water. Even with all their airbrushing and shit.

Don't get me wrong she's not 10/10, she's more cute than anything.

But if you saw her in the street you'd take a good look. Any guy that says they wouldn't blatantly likes to fornicate with other men.

My girl left her laptop on the kitchen table and as I walked past I was like "Hey let me get a closer look at this bezzie"

From what I gathered from the info on the screen is that she is some sort of cosmetics reviewer/blogger with a YouTube channel and all that shit.

She's a minor internet celebrity so there's no shortage of pics. I'd hazard a guess and say she has no nudezzzz.

Based on the reaction to this thread I'll either post more pics of let this thread die on its shield.

Those damn lips!
                      Far too much makeup. She is about 30% less hot than she thinks she is. Don't get me wrong, I've had far worse but she looks to be far too much of a clothes horse to pique my interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X