No announcement yet.

Maidana, Maidana, Maidana...get ready for another classic theead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Look at the WW division. Porter, Guerrero, and a Alexander fight can go either way. Thurman is a huge puncher and keeping him at bay for 12 rounds is a hard task for any fighter. Even a healthy Berto is fully capable of giving Khan a smack too. I don't think Khan fans like the odds with any of those guys. Hell even a 50/50 fight scares them to death.
    I actually like Khans chances with all those guys except Thurman. And if Khan was on his absolute A game then I think him and Thurman could go either way.

Obviously with Khan fighting a legit puncher there is a chance he could be knocked out. However, I like my odds considering he's only been KOd once, and TKOd once. In 31 professional fights.

The fact that he's been hurt a ton of times (and I'm using Maidana fans moronic logic here) apparently doesn't mean anything because he found ways to win those fights where he got hurt, dropped, etc.

You see what I did there blow hards?
    Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 04-03-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

What you say is true. Maidana is a good fighter but not a great one. He has been hurt and knocked down many times. He is a favorite of mine because he is quiet and respectful outside the ring and a fearless relentless attacker inside the ring. He hits pretty damn hard with both hands and throws a large number of hard punches per round. He is fearless and there is no quit in him. He has never been stopped and he is always coming forward throwing lots of hard punches from all angles. His fights are almost always good fights and he seems to be improving. His chances of beating Mayweather are very slim and the odds makers have him something like a 10 to 1 underdog. I hope he pulls off a miracle because I am a Maidana fan.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
        Hey Khantard, still mad that Maidana took The Tomato Cans man soul?
        What a fking shot loser khan is, and his fans are worse than Broner's.
        Ummmmm Khan was supposed to get KOed in to the next week. Maidana has such horrible skill set he couldn't take out "chinny" Khan. Plz gtfoh. Took his soul my azz. Thanks for telling us you started watching from Round 10.

Oh and please stop bum sniffing Matthysse the guy hasnt won a world title in all these years and change you avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          triangle theories again? and btw thurman will take diaz out in less than 6, what that will say about khan?. cortez did save khan in the 10, you just like to ignore that.

no, he hasn't been outboxed in to humiliation, he has been KTFO in front of his home town in less than a minute, i think that's kinda worst?

imagine if khan gets KO by collazo and maidana pulls it out against floyd in the same night haha they will commit mass suicide
          Yes because those two times that Khan did get "saved" as you put it were the times he was gonna go down cuz the other countless flush shots Maidana did land were just setting him up for those KOs Cortez prevented.

Being KOed its a chance. With outboxed its like you have no response for 12 rounds to the other guy meaning you dont belong at all. There is always an IF with a KO. IF the fight went on with Garcia or Breidis. With Devon and Khan what are you gonna say? 15 rounds?

As for your last point, seriously thats quite scary to even think. Don't be cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Maidana is a good fighter, but he isn't a top level elite fighter, and Floyd will prove this
            The only thing imo that has held maidana back from being great is his conditioning... and im very enthusiastic about his conditioning for this fight under Ariza. We shall see but its very favorable he's training like a beast. Did you see the vid I posted on the 2nd page or so?

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            Yes because those two times that Khan did get "saved" as you put it were the times he was gonna go down cuz the other countless flush shots Maidana did land were just setting him up for those KOs Cortez prevented.
            Cortez kept Maidana from roughing up Khan in the clinch. With Maidana allowed to fight a more physical fight, Khan would not have survived.

Originally posted by Box O
            Being KOed its a chance. With outboxed its like you have no response for 12 rounds to the other guy meaning you dont belong at all. There is always an IF with a KO. IF the fight went on with Garcia or Breidis. With Devon and Khan what are you gonna say? 15 rounds? :
            Pard my french but what the **** is this? I love how Khan fans and other pure boxer only type fans talk down on KOs as if they are somehow worse than SURVIVING to a razor thin points victory. In a real fight who do you wanna be, the guy who knocks his opponent the **** out or the guy that dances around an alleyway for 36 minutes flicking a jab and barely surviving? I pick knocking my foe out stone cold then going home to **** my wife, thank you very much.

and Khan would NOT do well in the 15 round format. The guy is always trying to survive by round 12 so he can take home an empty points victory that has little spiritual or symbolic value.

Comment

Damn nancy boys...

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              The fact that he's been hurt a ton of times (and I'm using Maidana fans moronic logic here) apparently doesn't mean anything because he found ways to win those fights where he got hurt, dropped, etc.
              ?
              Difference.. getting rocked and surviving the rest of the fight on your bike enroute to a narrow empty points victory.

or getting rocked/dropped, then revitalizing your efforts and forging right into the chest of your enemy and winning the symbolic victory if not the paltry points one

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Yup that was me. Amir khan is a one trick pony, he has handspeed and thats it.

Maidana beat ortiz,lopez and broner and made amir live a nightmare. So whats your point?

He gets hurt but hes never been stopped, so again...whats your point?

Maidana has 3 losses....So does amir khan, jackasss.

****ing khantards
                So how crap must maidana be to have the same amount of loses as someone as bad as Khan? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
                  So how crap must maidana be to have the same amount of loses as someone as bad as Khan? Lol.
                  Maidana only has 1 symbolic loss. Devon. The rest were symbolic victories.

Khan has like 4 symbolic losses or some ****

Comment

Working...
                  X