Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have to pay to sit down in London restaurants...WTF???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] You have to pay to sit down in London restaurants...WTF???

So I came back from a vacation in london a few weeks ago and while I loved the city, culture and landmarks one thing pissed me off more than anything. Every take out restaurant I ate at had 2 menu prices, one to take out and one to sit in. The first time I saw it I was a little confused and obviously asked what more I was getting if I chose to dine in but to my surprise the guy at the register told me there is nothing different only I pay an additional 3 pounds which is roughly $5 to have the pleasure of eating in a cramped greasy restaurant. Wtf is it with this crap and why is this still allowed to happen. If restaurants here charged patrons more to use their chairs they'd never get business. Brits are crazy to put up with this.

You probably shouldn't have eaten at McDonalds. Defeats the whole purpose of going out to eat in London.

Comment

It's normal over here, you're taking up extra space

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
        You probably shouldn't have eaten at McDonalds. Defeats the whole purpose of going out to eat in London.
        Well according to some clowns over there Brits invented the french fry strange how its not called the British fry huh.

Btw I was talking about take out places like fish and chips, Indian and Chinese restaurants but you already knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by altparm View Post
          Well according to some clowns over there Brits invented the french fry strange how its not called the British fry huh.

Btw I was talking about take out places like fish and chips, Indian and Chinese restaurants but you already knew that.
          Burn!!!!!!!

Comment

they probably knew youre a member of boxingscene..

Comment

They should pay you just for being in London.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                They should pay you just for being in London.
                Lol nah it was a very cool place.

Just crazy to see that 2 prices thing on the menus. Although one thing I did like is they include tax in the price so its always accurate.

Comment

Not in every take away place ,damn where did u go? u got ripped off *****

Comment

London is pretty crap. Central London is ok, but on the whole its too big, crowded, noisy and busy.

Shame all the jobs are there. I hate my life.

Comment

Working...
                    X