No announcement yet.

My God, Never underestimate how evil bltches can be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My God, Never underestimate how evil bltches can be

remember that girl from my love is horrible thread?

So she came back saying she wanted to try again... except this time whenever we spoke she was completely emotionless and never committed to anything. The more distant she became, the more open I became.... until it finally got to the point where I revealed all my feelings about her and how crazy I was for her and that I couldn't live without her...

and then after I did that, she dropped the bombs on me, just nonstop low blows about my personality defects, and how she could never have feelings for me..

God.. she only let me back in so she could stomp me further into the ground... I just felt like I had a duel with Satan and he completely ass raped me...

How can any human being be so damn Heartless and soulless?

Welcome to puberty

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Welcome to puberty
      I'm 23 man, and i've known a lot of girls, but I never met a ***** this evil in my life

Comment

You never tell a girl you can't live without her otherwise she's gonna treat you like sh.it and step all over you

Comment

Woman don't like nice and sensitive men who can express there true feelings. Deep down inside women like to be treated like shet most of the time as long as the sex is great. Woman are the most evil predators in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            I'm 23 man, and i've known a lot of girls, but I never met a ***** this evil in my life
            You've lived a charmed life then

This is what they do. You left yourself more open than Ricky Hatton. Winky Wright that **** in future.

Comment

The saddest thing is, after she left me a couple weeks ago, I made a strong comeback and things were looking up.

But she had to come back to finish the job.. I feel like I got nothing left at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                You've lived a charmed life then

This is what they do. You left yourself more open than Ricky Hatton. Winky Wright that **** in future.
                LMFAO yeah I guess I did

Comment

stop being a f#ggot.

seriously

i know not everybody woke up at 4 in the morning to play hockey and take a 40 degree shower when they were kids, and you won't be tough like NE, but at least fake it.

say "just like NE, i want to be tough. f#ck this b#Tch."

you're inviting this girl to walk all over you.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    You never tell a girl you can't live without her otherwise she's gonna treat you like sh.it and step all over you

if you act like a b#Tch a manipulative woman will treat you like one?

who knew.

listen to joe. he's old, married, and knows his sh#T.

Comment

Working...
                    X