Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Khan Be More Competitive against Floyd/Pac then Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Khan Be More Competitive against Floyd/Pac then Hatton?

Aot of People say Khan shouldnt be mentioning there names blah,blah...IMO Khan would be much more competitive against rhese guys then Hatton and maybe even Mosely.

Thoughts?

Mosley wasn't competetive at all. Hatton was "in" the first half of the Floyd fight, but then Floyd dismantled him towards the end.

Pacquiao obliterated Hatton.

All Khan has to do is win a few rounds and he would be more competitive.

Pacquiao puts him to sleep though.

Comment

Against Mayweather, he would have more success hitting Floyd than Hatton did. BUT he wouldn't be able to get Floyd's respect and make him back up the way Ricky did. The Mayweather of today is much bigger and stronger than 2007 Mayweather. He'd get UD'd/stopped late but he'd put up a much better fight than most people give him credit for.

He would also be more competitive against Pacquiao. His rangy-ness could get him a few of the early rounds, but i do see him getting stopped. I can't see this fight happening though...

And off course he would do better than Mosley did against both. Mosley got shut-out by both. But Shane is way past it. A Prime year 2000 Mosley would be a different story

Comment

Originally posted by Eggplant Nose View Post
        Aot of People say Khan shouldnt be mentioning there names blah,blah...IMO Khan would be much more competitive against rhese guys then Hatton and maybe even Mosely.

Thoughts?
        Somehow i don't see Khan rocking Mayweather like Moseley did. I don't think Khan has the firepower to get Floyd's respect,he has the speed but his D is not up to scratch and Mayweather would exploit that.

Comment

Working...
        X