Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost my brother, nephew and best friend - in one second.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Banned

Thank goodness for that.
    here here what an absolute cnut.

Comment

• Takingaim seemed to not understand this thread was about loss and condolences. Discussing how the people died and judging their actions is another topic, which if you are a sensitive human being, should be kept separate from this thread.
      The TS was not responsible for any of it.

Comment

• My sincere condolences.

Comment

• TS: i'm really sorry.

to the alt [takingaim] who took this opportunity to troll:
          your life is probably your punishment. you probably wake up every day suffering. i can't imagine anybody without serious issues behaving that way in this situation. the only excuse would be youth. some people are too young to understand the death of a family member. you've got serious problems in your head if you're a grown man.

you can't get away from mental illness. that sh#T is going to follow you around for the rest of your life, and you're going to suffer from it. you might even take your own life. i hope you get help before you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Takingaim seemed to not understand this thread was about loss and condolences. Discussing how the people died and judging their actions is another topic, which if you are a sensitive human being, should be kept separate from this thread.
            The TS was not responsible for any of it.

"takingaim" is either 15 years old, or extremely disturbed.

you don't turn disturbed on and off. you don't teach disturbed. you've either got it or you don't.

Comment

• That is really sad, stay strong mate.

It will take a while but things will get easier as time passes.

Comment

• Condolences to the OP.

Whilst I agree with some of the sentiments of takingaim I think those criticising them are continuing the conversation, repeating the same points over and over and it's detracting from the original meaning of the thread, which to me appears to be for an outlet for some comfort.

Having been in a dark place myself only a couple of days ago I can understand the need for them to try and talk and get some emotional support, albeit from complete strangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  "takingaim" is either 15 years old, or extremely disturbed.

you don't turn disturbed on and off. you don't teach disturbed. you've either got it or you don't.
                  Yea, i called him a 14 yr old in the other thread. Its as if he is a professional internet argumentative ****. A typical young keyboard warrior. But mostly just ****.

Comment

• Thank you for all the kind words and thoughtful messages from those in this thread.

takingaim - death truly does not hit your heart until it comes knocking on your door. They were not at fault for this incident as the police have now verified. The Astra was undercut by a 4th car which caused it to nudge their car into the central reservation. I've been shown the CCTV and the speed they were doing was approx 50 mph (10 over the limit).

Not that i have anything to justify or prove to anyone - i merely posted this here because i was made to feel this was a place where i could release kick back and vent. I realise it is open to public opinion, and it may seem odd to some i created a post like this etc. I just wanted to share my grief with someone who may understand, other than family. Other than my sister who lost a son and a brother or just a friend...or someone other than my mum..or my brothers friends..but all three? That was my circle!

We've all made mistakes in our lives, but no one should have to pay for it like this. I hear some call them selfish individuals - though we had 1000's of people at the funeral who did not think so last week. We still have people in complete shock and the press as they always do knocking on the door.

Reading articles does not give you facts, especially when all know what the media would say for a few bob and hours of attention.

Yep. I would've been in the 4th person in that car, though we all grow up right? we don't spend all our lives in our youth driving fast and livin' it up - we evolve and try better ourselves as human beings for those around us as well as ourselves. These guys didn't get that chance. Its a shame.

I am also thankful that no one else lost their lives and it was only these 3, because i would never wish what we are going through right now on anyone - ever.

One of the many memories - not idiotic - not childish - light hearted safe fun like we always used to do have..that sound @0:43 i still hear!!!

Last edited by B0XXING FAN; 01-08-2014, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• God I'm so sorry, OP.

Comment

Working...
                      X