Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Alvarez beats Cotto, does he deserve to fight Floyd???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Alvarez beats Cotto, does he deserve to fight Floyd???

Of course Cotto has to beat Trout first, which will be no easy task at all. But if Alvarez were to fight and beat Cotto next May possibly, would he deserve a Floyd fight???

Beating the Cotto/Trout winner would without a doubt be the biggest win at 154 besides beating Floyd himself.
    Yes, if he beats Cotto, he should get to fight Floyd.
    65.85%
    Yes, but only if he also beats a Kirkland/Molina type contender this December too.
    34.15%
    No, even by beating Cotto, Alvarez should never fight Floyd.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Anyone who says no is just trolling. Outside of Floyd Cotto is the best JMW in the world.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-19-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Anyone who says no is just trolling. Cotto is the best JMW in the world.
      Based on what?

Bloodying your boyfriend's nose?

Comment

How is beating the guy Floyd just beat deserving a fight with Floyd?

Makes no sense.

Comment

Of course not. NOBODY ever deserves to fight Floyd. I think Floyd better just retire. There's no worthy opponents out there to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            How is beating the guy Floyd just beat deserving a fight with Floyd?

Makes no sense.
            This is all if Cotto beats Trout, which is a BIG IF. but if he does, he's still the #2 SWW and the biggest fight for Alvarez there.

Comment

If?

I have a feeling mayweather is gonna take advatange of canelos hotness/following before cotto is even in the equation for canelo. Cinco de mayo, may vs canelo seemingly makes alot of sense, financially atleast. Question becomes, is mayweather nervous by what hes seen from canelo recently.

Comment

1. Cotto
                2. Alvarez
                3. Lara
                4. Vanes
                5. Molina
                6. Kirkland
                7. Bunderage
                8. Angulo
                9. Trout

The ring ranks Floyd number 1. I dont think Floyd is going to spend the rest of his career at JMW.

So clearly Cotto is the best JMW. Alvarez beating him would surely get hi a Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  If?

I have a feeling mayweather is gonna take advatange of canelos hotness/following before cotto is even in the equation for canelo. Cinco de mayo, may vs canelo seemingly makes alot of sense, financially atleast. Question becomes, is mayweather nervous by what hes seen from canelo recently.
                  I don't think Floyd will fight Canelo until he gets a big win or two. Otherwise he would have fought him this past May.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Based on what?

Bloodying your boyfriend's nose?
                    You might the most annoying, immature and down right detestable poster in all of the internet. Grow up you troll.

Name a JMW better than Cotto. There isnt any.

Comment

Working...
                    X