No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Tripleheader is Heading To Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Tripleheader is Heading To Cancun

The planned July 16 tripleheader, featuring WBO/WBA lightweight Juan Manuel Marquez in the main event, is going to take place at Plaza de Toros in Cancun, Mexico. Marquez will face Colombian Likar Ramos in the main event. Juan's younger brother, featherweight Rafael Marquez will appear in the co-feature against Nicaraguan boxer Osejo Eusebio, and rounding off the tripleheader is Nicaraguan Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, who will defend his WBA flyweight championship against Mexico's Omar Salado.
    [Click Here To Read More]

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu niiiicee card!!!

Comment

good undercard.

Comment

is this on PPV? or where is it going to broadcast?

Comment

Marquez promotions doing it big.

I wonder if either Showtime or HBO will pick it up. Probably whoever gets the contract for Pac-JMM will get this too, along with Cotto-Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            is this on PPV? or where is it going to be broadcasted?
            TV Azteca man

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
              TV Azteca man
              well that isn't too bad...

Comment

looking forward to this..

Comment

Saw a video of Marquez training recently hes looking sharp and filled out pretty well. Im starting to think hes gonna give pac a better fight than expected. Hopefully he gets by Ramos safely and he can finally get his chance for revenge and a good well deserved payday. This guy is the king of combination punching, and even if he loses to pac he could still be a force at 140.

Glad this is on Azteca ill be able to catch it then wasnt sure thanks for clearing it up.

Comment

Damn damn damn, I want to go to this event in Mexico, but i don't want to get killed or kidnapped.

Shiet I wish I could attend this beautiful fight card.

Comment

Working...
                    X