No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: Is this possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones: Is this possible

MF: You were the first middleweight champ in over 100 years to win the heavyweight belt. Was it hard to change your body for that fight?
    Jones Jr.: It really wasn't hard at all. I have good eating habits. I worked hard, the good part it was so easy. I did it the right way. Losing it was a problem that I didn't think I'd have. My back was having a hard time because it wasn't used to carrying that much weight. So I had a really hard time, even during the fight. After round seven I knew my back was going to give mea problem, and it did. It was a heck of a transformation to gain 25 pounds of muscle in six weeks was very difficult.
    http://www.mensfitness.com/roy_jones...ves/213?page=2

To the body builders here, is it possible to do this?
    Last edited by General Zod; 03-10-2010, 05:08 PM.

No way in hell thats possible without cheating by use of PED's. I played football, ran track and lift weights alot. I know several guys who work out and know this stuff. No way. Its not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      No way in hell thats possible without cheating by use of PED's. I played football, ran track and lift weights alot. I know several guys who work out and know this stuff. No way. Its not possible.
      Thats what I thought as well, I always expected that he juiced to get to hw.

Comment

Not possible at all, unless you take M1T's or some other type of PED.

Comment

With the amount of training they do I wouldnt be surprised if it is possible. Roy is clean

Comment

i just gained 10 pounds in a week, must be genetics, im overblown tho, can't even triple up on the jab like i used to, my arm gives out half way

it could be steroids, but then again jones has always been climbing the weights like nothin, makes me wonder if he has some myostatin deficiency, his biceps seem too big for his arms

Comment

He is clean, I just think it took him a bit more time to gain it then he said, but who knows, maybe he ate more and bulked up but since his workouts are so intense it turned into muslce. I have a hard time believing it but ...

Comment

maybe with Mackie Shilstone

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  He is clean, I just think it took him a bit more time to gain it then he said, but who knows, maybe he ate more and bulked up but since his workouts are so intense it turned into muslce. I have a hard time believing it but ...
                  I know what you mean. He had to of been eating like a horse and taking lots of protein shakes and working out like he never did before

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
                    Thats what I thought as well, I always expected that he juiced to get to hw.
                    Yeah the general rule is that you can gain 1.5- 5 lbs of muscle in a MONTH.

So hell no its possible without PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                    X