Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach demanded that a female am fighter have sex, & kicked her out..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how anybody could hate Billy C. That dude is funny as hell. Plus you can't beat a 2 hour daily boxing show. Could give a **** less if Roach is guilty of that though.

Comment

Damn Roach is a piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        why don't you directmessage them? maybe they don't want to say anything out in the open.

What about that big latina boxer who looks like one of those internet **** chicks you should ask her?
        That latina chick doesnt have a twitter. Mayer doesnt follow me, so I cant send her a message.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          I don't know how anybody could hate Billy C. That dude is funny as hell. Plus you can't beat a 2 hour daily boxing show. Could give a **** less if Roach is guilty of that though.
          Billy C is so biased tho. Its hard to speak about boxing from a tactical stand point, because he's so biased against certain fighters that he pretends that they never did the things that they actually did. He wants to discredit them so much, that he gets lost in his agenda bubble. If Floyd fought GGG, Billy would watch the fight, and say, "Floyd didnt have a fight with GGG, and thats my opinion" Even if he looks at the fight, or you show him something to prove a point. He will be so biased that he will act like it never happened. That dude is DELUSIONALLY Biased. I think its a chemical off-balance

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            That latina chick doesnt have a twitter. Mayer doesnt follow me, so I cant send her a message.
            Check your PM dog.

Comment

Billy C is so biased tho. Its hard to speak about boxing from a tactical stand point, because he's so biased against certain fighters that he pretends that they never did the things that they actually did. He wants to discredit them so much, that he gets lost in his agenda bubble. If Floyd fought GGG, Billy would watch the fight, and say, "Floyd didnt have a fight with GGG, and thats my opinion" Even if he looks at the fight, or you show him something to prove a point. He will be so biased that he will act like it never happened. That dude is DELUSIONALLY Biased. I think its a chemical off-balance
              **** that sounds exactly like a lot of the posts you can read on here daily.

Comment

Check your PM dog.
                That was an interesting message. Some of the stiff is not too bad maybe he's a perv. I mean it aint bad to go and get laid, but the way he alledgedly treated the young fighter was terrible. I still dont know how to send direct messages but I wont speak too much about what you said on this public thread.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
                  **** that sounds exactly like a lot of the posts you can read on here daily.
                  I know. One time I said Floyd would dominate SRL. Based on styles thats how I see it playing out. Everyone said I was a f..lomo. Then I said he would lost to GGG cuz he's too big, then they say Im a Floyd hater. I just talk about the matchups from a tactical standpoint. Based off of what I think. I dont say things just to d-ride this fighter, or speak bad about the next fighter.

Comment

That was an interesting message. Some of the stiff is not too bad maybe he's a perv. I mean it aint bad to go and get laid, but the way he alledgedly treated the young fighter was terrible. I still dont know how to send direct messages but I wont speak too much about what you said on this public thread.
                    True only thing is those girls he was banging were all from the gym. Its kinda pervy though, would you let your wife, girlfriend or daughter train at Wild Card?

At least roger doesn't hit on the girls he trains. Dude is very respectful.

Comment

True only thing is those girls he was banging were all from the gym. Its kinda pervy though, would you let your wife, girlfriend or daughter train at Wild Card?

At least roger doesn't hit on the girls he trains. Dude is very respectful.
                      Well I dont know if respectful is the word to describe the Mayweather's lol. They curse allot in front of the kids, but their parents dont seem the care. I dont think its worse than whats allegedly been going on with roach tho

Comment

Working...
                      X