No announcement yet.

Shogun Appreciation thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shogun Appreciation thread...

Sucked too see him get brutally trashed like that. I don't really think you can prepare for somebody like Jon Jones until you've actually been in the ring with him. So maybe Rashad may have a shot? Regardless, theres this article on MMAlinker.com where I watch all my fights that says Shogun is all bummed out about the fight still. Link.

It's sad as ***** but if anybody can rebound from it it's definitely Shogun. He's been counted out before, after the Forrest fight, the Coleman fight where he didn't look too hott, everybody counted him out against even a shot ass Liddell but he shocked the world.

So if anybody can rebound and find his way back to the top it's shogun. Here's too the ruthless lethal brazilian we all love to watch and hope he comes back better then ever! Hungrier then ever to whoop some ass! My boy still is a motha****in problem!!! :weed5:

Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 03-28-2011, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Everyone seems to have forgot that Shogun was coming off a layoff and surgery himself. Bones didn't fight the best Shogun, he fought the same Shogun that Griffith beat...

Comment

Hopefully he can comeback and get another fight with Jones.

Comment

I hope he can get his conditioning up and we see him 100% in the cage again.

Comment

Shogun isn't done yet.

I can't see anyone beating Jones at the moment, so a rematch is possible.

Comment

Working...
            X