Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Phone call made by Donaire's to Rigo camp after Arce fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this dude is ap unk lmao, and he recorded it. rigo was right he's a prima dona.

Comment

Puzzy b1tch talking **** over the phone to a bunch of nobodies from Rigo's camp. He didn't even talk to Rigo. Reminds me of these soft azz fake Mexican gangsters that run around talking **** in my hood and then get stomped on by every Black and Puerto Rican they come across.

Comment

Hell yea...didn't think I could respect nonito more than I do now. Handled that like G

Comment

yawn wake me up when Donaire moves to 126 and figths guys his own size instead of beating up little guys

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            Puzzy b1tch talking **** over the phone to a bunch of nobodies from Rigo's camp. He didn't even talk to Rigo. Reminds me of these soft azz fake Mexican gangsters that run around talking **** in my hood and then get stomped on by every Black and Puerto Rican they come across.
            So the part where people from rigo's team were talking **** to women in donaire's team totally went over your head?

Comment

If someone was talking **** to my missus it wouldn't be a damn phonecall they received. But these days that makes you a 'G'

''Oh look at me posing for the camera in the furr hood and plastic jacket whilst I ask in a polite rather gay tone for the big boys to not call my missus names.''

Boo-hoo what a little pansy. Pathetic excuse for men these days.

Comment

Handled that like a man, was like business is business.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  If someone was talking **** to my missus it wouldn't be a damn phonecall they received. But these days that makes you a 'G'

''Oh look at me posing for the camera in the furr hood and plastic jacket whilst I ask in a polite rather gay tone for the big boys to not call my missus names.''

Boo-hoo what a little pansy. Pathetic excuse for men these days.
                  And that's why I respect Donaire, because he behaved like a grown man not a meat head who feels the only way he can get his point across is to knock heads together.

Comment

This fight is personal

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                      So the part where people from rigo's team were talking **** to women in donaire's team totally went over your head?
                      Those guys aren't boxers they are lowly scum who follow Rigo around and try to leech anything off of him that they can. You should expect them to act like b1tches. But when a boxer like Donaire reacts to disrespect by pretending to be a tough guy over the phone with a bunch of losers, it's pretty pathetic and it should be beneath him.

Comment

Working...
                      X