No announcement yet.

Could Foreman Still Win Fights Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Foreman Still Win Fights Today?

Foreman is currently 64 years old. Do you think if he got in fighting condition he could still win fights at the lower level of the HW division? Would he still have enough power with him?
    Last edited by Miburo; 10-13-2012, 04:35 AM.

No, but if he were younger, he might have a shot at being heavyweight champ today, especially after the Klitschkos retire. He'd at least have a shot at beating the chinny Wladimir though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      No, but if he were younger, he might have a shot at being heavyweight champ today, especially after the Klitschkos retire. He'd at least have a shot at beating the chinny Wladimir though.
      I'm simply asking if there are pros he could still beat. Obviously he wouldn't be competitive at his age.

Comment

against club fighters, sure.

Comment

I'm sure his reflexes and speed will not be there at all as he is in his 60's now. But, even if he was in against top competition he'd still show some of the old grit...

Comment

I know its not saying too much but he has apparently had tough spars with his son George Foreman Jnr. I presume that he wouldn't have been an embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
            X