Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez better higher brother Nazim Richardson!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto tried to do that in the second Margarito fight, but Marg didn't let Nazim in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      No, someone needs to step in on the Chavez parade, (And I like him). But no fighter should have this much controversy around them. I remember on saturday they were claiming Jr tried but couldn't pee. **** that, pee or forfeit your purse buddy. Brother Naz would have had that handled.

As matter of fact, he should just go work for the commission.
      You cant force a fighter to pee

The commission could have waited him out, and held the fight up (even longer then the 45 min it took for it to begin), but that would create problems

Anyway i read he took the piss test before the fight anyway

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Cotto tried to do that in the second Margarito fight, but Marg didn't let Nazim in the locker room.
        I didnt see the broadcast cuz i saw the fight live but arent guys from the other team only allowed in the locker room during the handwraps?

I doubt they can just chill in the other fighters locker room all night

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If he wants a fair shake against Chavez. Everything pre fight-post fight has some controversy. If the fight is in Texas, Martinez should higher brother Naz for the evening, to be safe & make sure the rules are followed.

Just to clarify, I don't mean hire him as a trainer. I mean higher him for fight night observation. To go in Jr's dressing room. To make sure that Chavez is clean as he should be on fight night.
          brother Nazim is a hype job as a trainer I know boxing better than this hype job

Comment

Not a bad idea. I'd hire Naz for that reason. Hell if a chick told me she was pregnant i'd want Brother Nazeem checking her ovaries just to be sure nothing is foul

Comment

nah martinez just needs to make sure the fight happens anywhere other than texas...so far it's only been the texas commission that has allowed chavez jr to continue his shady activity of missing tests and not weighing gloves..

Comment

LOL @ higher.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  nah martinez just needs to make sure the fight happens anywhere other than texas...so far it's only been the texas commission that has allowed chavez jr to continue his shady activity of missing tests and not weighing gloves..
                  Chavez is gonna get everything he wants for this fight, he's the star. I wouldn't be surprised if they even ask for a smaller ring. I still don't see how the boxing commission could allow 2 suspect drug test in consecutive fights.

Comment

martinez shouldnt higher naz

"why treason1" you maybe asking yourself

well ill tell you why

because naz fighters lost there lost two fights . first shane then hopkins

naz has proven himself to be over the hill and not a adequate trainer and he is prehaps bad luck

the only hing worse than highering naz would to be highering emanuel stewert

Comment

Why did you spell 'hire' right once in your post and then spell it 'higher' in the title and later in the post, you clearly know how to spell it.

Also I agree with you, Nazim is an excellent enforcer of regulation.

Comment

Working...
                      X