• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bum vs an aging champion

neither has K.O power

Zzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
      The doubters here is unbelievable, remember Hopkins has been avoiding Dawson for years, I wonder what you will all say when Dawson beats Hopkins?
      Questions were raised when Dawson lost to Pascal. He can put those demons to rest if he beats the man who beat the fighter he lost to. If Pascal keeps winning then we can probably see a rematch between Dawson/Pascal one day. But right now Dawson has to be 100 percent focus on Hopkins and nothing else. He also doesn't want to get sucked up into Hopkins mind-games.

Hopkins will talk alot of **** about Dawson, Hopkins likes to beat on a man before they even step on the ring. He'll say similar **** to what he did against Calzaghe by saying He'd never lose to a white boy. Stuff like that.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins seems to have his sights set on being not only the oldest to win a world title, but also the oldest to successfully defend it. Props to him for that.

Comment

If Dawson is aggressive he will beat B-Hop. There is a reason why Bernard has avoided Dawson for so many years. I think Dawson beats him.

Comment

B-Hop deserves all respect for what he's done in his career, and has been able to continue to do. But I just don't see him winning this fight, Dawson is just a bad style match up for him and i think he'll pick him apart. Can't count B-Hop out though, definately one of the best of the modern era.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              Questions were raised when Dawson lost to Pascal. He can put those demons to rest if he beats the man who beat the fighter he lost to. If Pascal keeps winning then we can probably see a rematch between Dawson/Pascal one day. But right now Dawson has to be 100 percent focus on Hopkins and nothing else. He also doesn't want to get sucked up into Hopkins mind-games.

Hopkins will talk alot of **** about Dawson, Hopkins likes to beat on a man before they even step on the ring. He'll say similar **** to what he did against Calzaghe by saying He'd never lose to a white boy. Stuff like that.
              Dawson doesn't get involved in trash-talk, and doesn't let trash-talk bother him, because he went through that with Pascal and Tarver. Yeah Calzaghe was getting hammered by Hopkins trash-talk, but who lost the fight.

Comment

with most people expectations of this fight being SO LOW, I would be shocked if it end up being a pretty good fight

Comment

Im going with Chad Dawson in a performance to kill the ghosts from the night against Pascal. I think his athleticism, skill and youth will be too much.

He just better not be in the ring fighting like a little ***** though, it's like aggressive is not in his vocabulary

Comment

I'm tempted to buy it but with a PPV with Hopkins' name on it, there is a big risk of being boring as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X