Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you land one single clean shot right down the pipe on Floyd? In 12 rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Is he sitting or standing up?
    Pertinent question Mr Foxx. Good man.

Ha ha. Nah. still not convinced I'd land on him though but I might not gas for an extra round or two if he wasn't moving. Twisty little ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      You just blew my mind bro

I guess I didn't think it that far through
      It's late, man. 4am where I'm at. You ask a good question though. Floyd would be a tough cookie to crack for anybody.

Comment

He would see the punches coming from everyone like they're in slow motion.

Comment

I'm a heavyweight with fast hands, so pretty sure he wouldn't be able to keep me off of him over the first couple of rounds. He'd eat a few. Then I would fall over and die from the effort of trying to catch the slippery little coward.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            I'm positive I could land a jab or two on him in the first few rounds. I tend to surprise most people I face, and I also use a shell and have a similar enough style, and have studied him for so long that I feel pretty confident being able to land a few early shots in, my problem is that i'm not always the best at adjusting. He would take away my best punches early on because lesser fighters have done so, and if you counter me viciously I get gunshy, and start to struggle to focus on making adjustments because I am too caught up with trying to counter back out of anger and pride.

I don't know about all that most prolific defensive fighter in the sport crap though. He's a great fighter, but I think guys like Sweet Pea and Locche would be waaaaay harder to land cleanly on.
            Locche's defense is no where near as good as Mayweather's.

Comment

99% of posters on this forum wouldn't be able to land clean punches on Marcos Maidana let alone Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

i couldnt do much worse than canelo did lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  99% of posters on this forum wouldn't be able to land clean punches on Marcos Maidana let alone Floyd Mayweather.
                  Exactly. It'll be hard enough landing anything on some of the boxers we label bums.

Comment

We're talking about a fighter who's never been put on his ass, against elite fighters too

Comment

I would break his ribs and knock him out in a street fight, his entourage would look and me and say 'touch me and and I'll sue'

Comment

Working...
                      X