Prime Liston vs Prime Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Liston vs Prime Foreman

Who wins and how?

I've got Liston as long as he's not being paid to take a dive like in the Ali fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
      I've got Liston as long as he's not being paid to take a dive like in the Ali fight.
      Yeah hehe, shame about that man. I really think Liston is extremely underrated as a boxer

Comment

Who ever lost was probably going out in a body bag. Both were equally mean and had heavy hands. Before Foreman lost he was a human wrecking ball blowing out all the competition it wasn't even close.

Liston's destruction of Floyd Patterson was pretty epic.

Just from the memory of the two my opinion goes with Foreman. He just destroyed more big names in his prime than I can remember Liston doing.

Comment

Foreman KO.

Comment

I think a prime Liston would win by KO.Liston was well past prime when he was finally given a title shot. He knocked out almost everybody he fought unless they just ran away and fought to survive. Foreman would not run and it would be a war but Liston was a better fighter with a better chin and even more power.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post

Comment

I think Foreman owns ANY come foreward, aggressive fighter.

Comment

Liston's heavy hands would wear Foreman down fast after 3 to 4 rounds..

Comment

Every once in a while these threads come out of the woodwork...

Liston wasn't used to being bullied around. Foreman would be too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X