No announcement yet.

name your favorite products here...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name your favorite products here...

avent feeding bottle steriliser - the easiest way to sterilise feeding bottles of babies... bar none...

sennheiser HD 25-1 excellent sound competent on both on the go or on the desktop...

rega p5 turntable - when it comes to SQ, analog still rules...

what are yours?

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      avent feeding bottle steriliser - the easiest way to sterilise feeding bottles of babies... bar none...

no DOUBT!!!!

Comment

Comment

Wacom tablet, portable hard drives, the SNES, golden brand acrylic paint, Schlitz, piratebay, Levis, and Frank's red hot sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Wacom tablet, portable hard drives, the SNES, golden brand acrylic paint, Schlitz, piratebay, Levis, and Frank's red hot sauce.
            frank's red hot sauce...

better than tabasco?

Comment

if you like hot sauce go with the sriachi (or however it's spelled). Bringer said Schlitz.

Comment

When it comes to wings? By far.

I typically break out the tabasco on sandwiches or subs but when it comes to wings I gotta go with Frank's thick red hot sauce. Sriracha deserves a shout out, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  if you like hot sauce go with the sriachi (or however it's spelled). Bringer said Schlitz.
                  im afraid this brand has no presence here in my country... is it really good?

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    im afraid this brand has no presence here in my country... is it really good?

i think it's great, it's the pepper sauce they use in most Thai restaurants.

Comment

Working...
                    X