• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and 99% of boxing Ricky

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    Ricky Hatton: "I also hope Bradley KO's Pacquiao in the second round"
    Why make up something he never said?

Hatton wouldn't say that about Pacquiao anyway, he says it about Mayweather because they don't see 'eye to eye' - in other words, Mayweather's a tw@t.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 05-02-2012, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Probably because Floyd beat Hatton and talked boat loads of s**t about Hatton. This isn't all that news worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Probably because Floyd beat Hatton and talked boat loads of s**t about Hatton. This isn't all that news worthy.
        i couldn't reply to you in the other thread but Floyd deserves all the Hate he gets he is a loudmouth, racially insensitive, and abuses women

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Thread title is complete BS, Hatton never sid that in the article
          yes he did you clearly have trouble reading.

"I hope Cotto wins, but having shared a ring with Mayweather I can tell you he is different class to even some of the very best"

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
            yes he did you clearly have trouble reading.

"I hope Cotto wins, but having shared a ring with Mayweather I can tell you he is different class to even some of the very best"
            I missed that

A clue that its time for me to retire for the night

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
              i couldn't reply to you in the other thread but Floyd deserves all the Hate he gets he is a loudmouth, racially insensitive, and abuses women
              And when did I say his personality doesn't deserve criticism??? I said I've never seen guy with the wins he has get s**t on so bad for his career. His personality, I don't care, he's made some dumb moves and deserves to get criticizes for that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                You and 99% of boxing Ricky

Why make up something he never said? dufus.

Hatton wouldn't say that about Pacquiao anyway, he says it about Mayweather because they don't see 'eye to eye' - in other words, Mayweather's a tw@t.
                In other words, Mayweather keeps on winning and Hatton gets knocked the FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK out.

Comment

Originally posted by Edubbs216
                  Add em to the list of fighters that's fought both Pac and Floyd that choose Floyd to win......
                  You missed the part when Hatton said: “I didn’t get a chance to find out how good Pacquiao was..."

Of course, he never got the chance to see it. He was unconcious after 2 rounds!

Comment

The reason that Floyd gets so much love from other boxers is because they see the little tricks and the clever stuff that he does and how brilliantly he adapts.

Manny, by contrast, just gets you with his athleticism.

Think of it as the difference between a prime Tim Duncan and a prime Shaq. Tim has all the fine touch and the up-n-unders and he anticipates and he is just brilliant. Shaq will run over you and break the backboard.

It's more impressive (to fighters) when Floyd anticipates what you will throw and punches you than when Manny eats a punch then punches you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      The reason that Floyd gets so much love from other boxers is because they see the little tricks and the clever stuff that he does and how brilliantly he adapts.

Manny, by contrast, just gets you with his athleticism.

Think of it as the difference between a prime Tim Duncan and a prime Shaq. Tim has all the fine touch and the up-n-unders and he anticipates and he is just brilliant. Shaq will run over you and break the backboard.

It's more impressive (to fighters) when Floyd anticipates what you will throw and punches you than when Manny eats a punch then punches you.
                      good post. young amateurs are commonly big Mayweather fans. He's even sponsoring this year's National Golden Gloves. I call him a boxer's boxer. manny is a civilian's boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X