No announcement yet.

Your Lounges very own, KING MEAT delivers KO from a clinch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    i doubt there is any kind of empirical evidence to support hand size being an advantage, or disadvantage. . . Unlike height, reach, etc. . . which these can be either an advantage OR disadvantage

Im guessing plenty of ATG boxers had hand sizes that ran the gamut.
    nah man, surface area, take a piece of paper hold it with one hand and try to punch through it with your other hand.

you cant, to much surface area.

now take a sharpened pencil and try to stab through the paper, you can pretty easily.

the same idea applies to a persons head, more surface area the more you push, less surface area the less you push.

the more you push the less your hand is in contact with the object your impacting before its pushed away.

and less you push the more your hand is in contact with the object your impacting before its pushed away.

as well the impact is spread out over a smaller surface with smaller hands so your more likely to bruise cut and break facial bones then you are with bigger hands.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-29-2012, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      I thought I was watching Dancing With the Stars in the beginning. All that following around and spins. And you can't leave out the eye contact in a crouched stance looking like you doing a Michael Jackson "Bad" video. Haha

Props for posting
      no problemo

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        nah man, surface area, take a piece of paper hold it with one hand and try to punch through it with your other hand.

you cant, to much surface area.

now take a sharpened pencil and try to stab through the paper, you can pretty easily.

the same idea applies to a persons head, more surface area the more you push, less surface area the less you push.

the more you push the less your hand is in contact with the object your impacting before its pushed away.

and less you push the more your hand is in contact with the object your impacting before its pushed away.

as well the impact is spread out over a smaller surface with smaller hands so your more likely to bruise and break bones then you are with bigger hands.

Ok. . .

Comment

weren't you knocked out silly for looking at another dude's business at the urinal?

Comment

Corey would spark meat out.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
              Corey would spark meat out.

Imagine him against Pugly.

Pugly: Bro. DUDE. You're like totally shredded! ..... I mean.... Look at your triceps.... BRO! Your like... BRO.... I mean... BRO!

Versey: ......

Pugly: C'mon BRO.... i'm gonna butter up yo bizquits BRO!.... But really. How I can I post up a skipping video without looking like a drunken lesbian clydesdale wearing football cleats?!? BRO....

Versey: .....

Pugly: hahahahah winning! Like this one time in band ca.....

Versey proceeds to smash Pugly's bobble head into boliva with a leaping left hook. Pugly is buried in spandex shorts, and a size 10 fitted cap.

The tombstone reads, "My fist was bigger then the Hitmans! .....BRO!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Pugly: Bro. DUDE. You're like totally shredded! ..... I mean.... Look at your triceps.... BRO! Your like... BRO.... I mean... BRO!

Pugly: C'mon BRO.... i'm gonna butter up yo bizquits BRO!.... But really. How I can I post up a skipping video without looking like a drunken lesbian clydesdale wearing football cleats?!? BRO....

Versey proceeds to smash Pugly's bobble head into boliva with a leaping left hook. Pugly is buried in spandex shorts, and a size 10 fitted cap.

LOL. . . Funny thing is, me, versy, and meat would all whip your ass. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

Hahaha if "skinny fat guy", Pea tried to attack me, I'd literally just hold my arm out laughing my ass off at yo ugly mug, while you proceeded to try to swing on me. . .

Lol, little leprechaun looking ass would get sparked out by everybody on this forum. . .

Most evenly matched fight for you would be Kev...

You're just too easy of a victim, so it ain't even fun. . . .

Comment

WIN here... WIN there... WIN.... EVERYWHERE! WINNING!.... hahahahaha......

Comment

Working...
                      X