Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another American hypejob gets his ass whooped and exposed by an Eastern European

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
    Kotelnik beat the **** out of Alexander and clearly won this fight

Alexander was punching gloves and air all night

Great performance by Kotelnik

P.S. Harold Ledermen is a ******, his scorecard was a disgrace. And corrupt judges scorecards were a disgrace.

Didn't Kotelnik get his ass whooped by an Arab?

Comment

Its a real shame and you had to know at the end of the fight after he really won Kotelnik wasn't going to get the nod is Alexander's hometown, it really sucks the fun out of watching fights sometimes.

Comment

lederman should find a nursing home he's losing his vision

Comment

I cant wait when VASYL LOMACHENKO turns PRO .

He will decimate everyone left and right!

Comment

bump............

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
              Lomachenko is a future P4P King!!!

Eastern European Domination!!!
              Why don't you just crawl back into the cave you came from and f'n die already.

Comment

here we go with the "MY COUNTRY IS BETTER THEN YOUR COUNTRY" BULL**** THREAD! lol

Comment

Why do you people always gotta turn everything into a soccer match MY COUNTRY or MY CONTINTENT or whatever?

I don't give a **** where Kotelnik is from or where Alexander is from-- Alexander lost and the decision was outrageous. WTF do continents have to do with ****??

Comment

Kotelnik won the fight in a who kicked whose ass worst sense but he didn't win enough rounds. I had him winning 6 of the last eight; none of the first four; and there were close frames in spots. Classic case of a fighter better served in a 15 round affair IMO. Lederman's card was nutty unless one accounts for what could be considered his style bias (he LOVES fancy dans).

Alexander will get better off this fight and this showed there's still room to grow for a young guy whose steps up have come in three straight with tough guys. Hopefully Kotelnik can get another fight off this, maybe Bradley for some comparison shopping all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      You're a ****** and the moment you are banned this place would be better. Would the Ukraine even survive without the American aid and money that we give you guys every year. The country you hate, keeps your people alive.
                      America needs to stop supporting them dudes.

Comment

Working...
                      X