Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has mayweather been fooling us for all these years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has mayweather been fooling us for all these years?

he hasnt fought a real fighter since castillo... everyone mayweather has beat at WW cotto and mosley would beat too and easier than floyd did.

pac just crushed his two biggest wins in dominating fashion, if floyd loses to marquez then he's ****ed.

why another TIRED Mayweather thread..like for real?

We understand that you dont like him and want to see him lose, but WHY talk about a guy who is a ducker, a runner, a coward, a fraud? WHY waste your precious time in these HARD times on earth?

Comment

Mr boat buyer just has unfinished business at WW. If he fights SSM and Cotto (should he beat Clottey), he's in the clear and his res is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
        he hasnt fought a real fighter since castillo... everyone mayweather has beat at WW cotto and mosley would beat too and easier than floyd did.

pac just crushed his two biggest wins in dominating fashion, if floyd loses to marquez then he's ****ed.
        BTW, different fighters have different styles. If they BOTH beat the same person, then they are BOTH wins. But the moment you credit one and discredit the other for BEATING the SAME person, then you are not being an honest boxing fan. That goes for ANYONE, me included. Thats some of the realist stuff I ever wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Mr boat buyer just has unfinished business at WW. If he fights SSM and Cotto (should he beat Clottey), he's in the clear and his res is complete.
          I believe that is WHY he came back, he has unfinished business. Real talk. He aint come back just to fight JMM. He wants to set up that HUGE Pac fight, then those two from there. The question is, will the boxing world FINALLY credit him if he beats those guys?

Comment

Naaaa he just avoiding the welterweights, if he fights Cotto or Shane and beat them I might even buy his limo to help him feed his kids

Comment

Working...
            X