Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Percenage of girls in those "College slut videos" we see are actually students??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Percenage of girls in those "College slut videos" we see are actually students??

We've seen it a million times all over the internet through out the years..
    Some chick getting banged in the middle of the floor while a bunch of drunk idiots cheer them on..

Honestly i think that maybe 98% or 99% of these girls are just pron stars hired to ****..Really i dont think that these girls are regular girls ****in in front of a crowd and camera..im sure there are MAYBE a few and thats it..i may be wrong but i think there just adult actors in a college or something to make it look like their in college..

Now if youre one of those guys that are thinkin: "obviously there actors u dumb goblin"..well my response to that is that there are people who STILL think that bang.bros are just girls they pick up randomly..so dont give me heat.

How often do u think those girls in the "College **** videos" are real?

Every single one of them.

Comment

none they are paid ****stars and maybe going to college but they are ****stars.

Comment

I recently did my own investigation into this such subject, I came to the conclusion that 90% of the time I came it didn't matter if they were real college girls or not.

Comment

Working...
        X